Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Peter - I realize this may sound ungrateful, but what's the deal with these free bonuses?

I see this message in my user area ... Your sounds download access will expire in 1 days (registered on 2017-07-20)

So if you release another 'free' set of sounds next week I'm going to have to pay to get them?

^^^
That's for the original library downloads, isn't it?

The bonus sounds will be under "Related Downloads", I think.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:^^^
That's for the original library downloads, isn't it?

The bonus sounds will be under "Related Downloads", I think.
They're actually in the same dropdown.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ah, that sound like a web site problem, but would explain the "1 day remaining"
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yes, interesting issue - if these are only for 'full version' users is it possible to put these in Related Downloads rather than the Sounds download list ?

There was a technical reason for putting them there but the issue still remains with regard to expiration so I definitely did let the team know about this so they can see what we can do to avoid issues. Thanks in advance for your patience.

It seems like a good gift to give IK customers would be a free download credit to be used at their convenience.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:It seems like a good gift to give IK customers would be a free download credit to be used at their convenience.
+1 good call!!! :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote:
braj wrote:It seems like a good gift to give IK customers would be a free download credit to be used at their convenience.
+1 good call!!! :tu:
Maybe one should come "free" with any download dependent purchase, give you a chance to download again sometime in the future if you lose your installer archive, but it would make someone think twice before using it frivolously and limit the bandwidth IK needs to provide, which I am guessing is the intention of the fee. I still think it is a bad thing to charge at all for downloads, but a free one time pass for your stuff would help a lot. And if you buy multiple items over time, you could get multiple download tokens. I back every installer up, but if someone ever steals my stuff, I'm sure going to be grumpy about paying $10 more just to get my stuff back from the IK download police.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just wondering how non-KVR users are meant to know about these bonus packs (other than religiously checking the drop down menus in their user account) - Cant remember seeing any emails regarding these PRO-V and SAM expansions

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:There was a technical reason for putting them there but the issue still remains with regard to expiration so I definitely did let the team know about this so they can see what we can do to avoid issues. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Thanks Peter - looks like they put something temporary in until this is resolved - I now have "2 days remaining" on my download expiration :roll:

I don't see any download for the SAM sounds update in my user area (I own the full Syntronik), and my download for all the sounds has already expired. What do I do?
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

mcbpete wrote:Just wondering how non-KVR users are meant to know about these bonus packs (other than religiously checking the drop down menus in their user account) - Cant remember seeing any emails regarding these PRO-V and SAM expansions
There should be emails for these bonus sounds sent out, please make sure you are opted in for mailings.

irvg wrote:I don't see any download for the SAM sounds update in my user area (I own the full Syntronik), and my download for all the sounds has already expired. What do I do?
Please let IK Support know in the mean time (as I don't see a resolution yet for the issue of expired downloads with these in the main sound downloads list quite yet) and they'll help you out.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
mcbpete wrote:Just wondering how non-KVR users are meant to know about these bonus packs (other than religiously checking the drop down menus in their user account) - Cant remember seeing any emails regarding these PRO-V and SAM expansions
There should be emails for these bonus sounds sent out, please make sure you are opted in for mailings.
Peter,
There was an email announcement but I suspect the problem may be it is within a flyer advertising the product "Syntronik SAM now with 42 new instrument presets only $/€24.99". It could be that people ignore this as a Sales promo (as I did) as they know they already have the product. It was your prompts (here & GS) that made me go search for the extra sounds, it was only then that I found the Pro-V extras - I had totally missed these before Xmas (probably similar rationale).

Return to “Instruments”