Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

...maybe, yes :D
Most of the things you mentioned are already fixed with 1.3.3. (do you own Avenger btw?)
Avenger, since its quite feature loaded, is a huge project for us (1 man makes all the code, 1 man the rest). We work very hard to make everybody happy, because we both totally LOVE Avenger. Its MY personal dream synth, and we will continue for years to make it better and better (means no other new products in that time). I am talking about new features and squashing even the last little bug (on Mac). However it is true, that Avenger works for the vast majority of our customers very stable, according to our support cases. Many problems are coming from not having the minimum specs, but most problems really are related to the installation procedure, hence the license manager update
My advice is in any case: try if the demo version works well on your machine before buying!

Apart from that, there is a big update wave for the old plugins very soon but it's true, that Avenger has more priority for us at the moment.

Old plugins ? You mean the fx suite 1&2? !!!

Sam-U wrote:I already experienced their tries to sell expansions for Metrum and Phalanx which got hyped eagerly and are now dead. I meanwhile sold all my products because they didn't see any (bug fix or feature) update for years and their competitors didn't sleep. Avenger is just the cash cow for now and that's why they're focused on.
Of course it is focused on selling expansions. They need to make a living out of it. Suprisingly they do this with expansions. Like they did for more then ten years (sample packs, Nexus, Phalanx, Metrum...) and like they did even before by designing sound sets. So who would have expected expansions? :hihi:

Seriously: If you got only issues with Avenger I feel sorry for you. But most people seem to be quiet happy. At least on Windows. :D And all of their new features and games are working for me. So I can't complain at all.
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

I'm on Mac and here Avenger (last version) runs perfectly too :love: :tu:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

I am trying to recreate this sound in Avenger. I'm pretty sure it will do it.
The cascading high pitched chimes @2:13-16, and separately, what seems to be bell arps @2:20-. Two things.
I'm trying to hunt down that preset but not found it yet. Any ideas?

https://youtu.be/geVYIHOat5o?t=2m13s

YT blocked in Germany

While Avenger has a dedicated Supersaw/Multisaw feature i just got amazing sounds when using Hypersaw samples i had created from a Virus TI MK1 desktop before i sold it back in 2015 (sampled at different detune amounts). As those are raw sustained and looped samples they could be used for all kind of sounds within the Avenger synth engine. Most of them are quite long (more than 30 seconds) so i rarely need the sample loops while using them.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

i need some help,
someone know if it's possible to have a random monophonic modulation( a random on the first key, not at every new notes trig)
i have a mono lfo for modulating an audio fx, and i would like to random this lfo phase but at the first key press.
thanks in advance!

random phase: set LFO to "free"
random LFO Shape: select one of the 2 random shaped (random Tri, random Square)

msvs wrote:YT blocked in Germany
Oh youtube video blocked, ... I isolated the cascade for the first part. The Arp is the second part. I own Avenger but have not explored it fully yet, but I think it can do this:

https://soundcloud.com/bansaw-843690132 ... rp/s-ovyno

sound design is quite simple, just some random bell-kind of shapes. The second has a closing filter adsr
The arp notes are quite simple, too
first ist downfalling in the selected scale. Second is up-going in the scale.

msvs wrote:sound design is quite simple, just some random bell-kind of shapes. The second has a closing filter adsr
The arp notes are quite simple, too
first ist downfalling in the selected scale. Second is up-going in the scale.
Thanks. I'll look in the Avenger factory presets for some kind of starting point.

Bansaw wrote: Thanks. I'll look in the Avenger factory presets for some kind of starting point.
Make sure you have the midi notes in place exactly as in your inspiration song, is the easyest way to find a certain sound - if you play random notes on keyboard, you may miss it.

sircuit wrote:

> That's already the case with the ongoing system, if you install a new computer and don't have internet connection you can't use Avenger.

Manuel, is it true?

I have a studio computer, where Avenger updates regularly via internet (now version 1.3.3)
Also I have a rackmount PC for live performances, which has no internet at all. Now it has Avenger version 1.2.1 or so installed. And I want to upgrade it to the latest version. How can I do this?

stanis1avsky wrote: Also I have a rackmount PC for live performances, which has no internet at all. Now it has Avenger version 1.2.1 or so installed. And I want to upgrade it to the latest version. How can I do this?
You download the latest version on a memory stick, put it in offline computer, install it, then avenger will show you your (offline) system ID, paste that on a text file on the memory stick. Put the memory stick in online computer, access your vps-avenger.com account, paste the system ID there, get the license file, put the license file on your memory stick, put the memory stick in offline computer, from the license file into Avenger, done.

Return to “Instruments”