6 New VST synths on the way. Need sound designers!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I would love to be a sound designer for these. :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

nice. can you send me your mail and il start send you one of those. wich one do you wana start with? they r realy big. Not in size but alot of tweaks.

in exotic display 2 you have stepseq + multi env. there are like 32 morphed waveforms in each synth. Also this CTRL A and B makes so you can tweak the sounds. Just let me know wich one you wana start with. And ild send it to you and pm me your mail.

6 as in six?

PM sent.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I still have the presets for Gasolina when it was firstly announced, that was 2 years ago? I can't remember. So yeah in case you want them, let me know.. Just you told me that you will change something in the synthesis structure and I didn't receive any update...

If I were you, I would focus on making one good synth instead of half a dozen similar ones.

phreaque

Because of this i will send you full version of gasoline so you can make new presets this one is way better and alot of waveforms and morphing.

yobare wrote:phreaque

Because of this i will send you full version of gasoline so you can make new presets this one is way better and alot of waveforms and morphing.
I'm so sorry if I said anything offensive, honestly I didn't mean anything negative. All what I tried to say, that I still have the presets for the old version. Which it sounds perfect. :love:

Thanks for your offer, but honestly, all I wanted is to support. :hug:

ok :) Im sry i did remake of the synth. But the old one was so boring. It was to simple. This one have waveform morph and a CTRL A knob to control the waveform with 4 diffrent modes. so u can make mybe 2000 diffrent waveforms on each oscillator im not sure how many but it can also be 5000 or 10000 diffrent waveforms. because of all modulation. im not sure but all morphing can change the waveforms mybe 32x10 times. then also the Ctrl A knob can modulate the waveforms mybe 50-100 + 4 modes times on each waveshape. its why its so unique.

All of these synths have same kind of morphing but some have diffrent waveforms and also some ones have Ctrl A and Ctrl B. A is for depth and B for speed.

Its why its so fun playing with it.

Fatner is some kind of mega ensemble. Unison like.

Most of the synths have 8 x Unison per voice to.

Also some of the synths have a normal ensemble added + fatner.

I'd like to try them all and to pick one favorite to create something :)

Which one is most complex - bring it on :)

If you consider to make x64 really have to pick one,most interesting one cuz market is oversaturated and unless is something interesting probably will be one day star only...friendly advice,people have higher demands each day :)

I will make 64 bit later. But i sent you message.

Very little info here, I just see the GUIs which make me assume they all are very similar, but similar to what? It looks as if you could have made a single one with all the features... But what are the features? The link at the end of your first post, does not lead to them...
No description, no word about platform, no links to find them???
Where could I download the most complete one? Whatever that is?

Return to “Instruments”