'WONDERLAND' 1100+presets for Synthmaster One

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1000+ update is ready :)

Busy Builder. Nice presets!
Question: On site I see only no option for purchase or donation for E.M.P page. Also, Wonderland & Synthmasters Packs am not clear on. If you want all of it you donate on link for Synthmasters Pack? And how to get E.M.P full pack of presets? TY

The Spaceman wrote:Busy Builder. Nice presets!
Question: On site I see only no option for purchase or donation for E.M.P page. Also, Wonderland & Synthmasters Packs am not clear on. If you want all of it you donate on link for Synthmasters Pack? And how to get E.M.P full pack of presets? TY
Thanks for your interest :)
Basically what i do is suicidal business - instead of making 10 soundsets with 100 presets each i do one and put new stuff inside then send it for free,that's why it is donationware - for development of the set :):):)
E.M.P is not available right now cuz i make short essential version and revision same time,it's something i like to offer asap as cool finished product,but want to be well done following users requests and will take time...
If you want it now write me i could send old version of the set.
The new one will be available at some point this year :)Cheerz :)

50% OFF during the weekend.

*** BUYER BEWARE ***

Wavegem wrote:*** BUYER BEWARE ***
That is unnecessary... go shitting on someone elses lawn Dude!! :x

Only if it was a good review/impression is he allowed to comment?
Seriously?
rsp
sound sculptist

I never emailed this guy asking for a refund that was someone else. I just happened to see his thread about no refunds and commented saying I thought his set was not that good either and my first impression was buyers remorse. I NEVER asked for a refund, I just posted yesterday what I thought was wrong with the set and how he could improve it. All he said is how negative I am and how he does an amazing job. Locked the thread

zvenx wrote:Only if it was a good review/impression is he allowed to comment?
Seriously?
rsp
Exactly

If it was good I would say it I have nothing against this dude

Seriously?
rsp
That post is neither a review nor an impression, just a nasty comment without providing any context whatsoever. Imho the poster should explain why he arrives at the “buyer beware” conclusion. Otherwise the comment is indeed unnecessary.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
Seriously?
rsp
That post is neither a review nor an impression, just a nasty comment without providing any context whatsoever. Imho the poster should explain why he arrives at the “buyer beware” conclusion. Otherwise the comment is indeed unnecessary.
I read it as an impression.

I think indeed it speaks volumes....just in case the 1000+ presets title didn't already.

rsp
sound sculptist

Ok this doesn't lead to nowhere - please write me to my mail and tell me what exactly you don't like or what sounds you need and with next update i'll do my best to satisfy most of the demands as always - the set evolve and that's the way i like to work,don't need permission or approval to do it - let be creative,cuz all this is nonsence and feels like attack from unfriendly person.No needs of nerves and melodrama.Thanks :)

I never emailed this guy asking for a refund that was someone else. I just happened to see his thread about no refunds and commented saying I thought his set was not that good either and my first impression was buyers remorse. I NEVER asked for a refund, I just posted yesterday what I thought was wrong with the set and how he could improve it. All he said is how negative I am ...

No my mistake it was soooo positive and funny :):):)

Return to “Soundware”