Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We did, GS, we did :)

I largely stopped posting bargains as I knew Numi would end up posting them anyway, so what was the point of doing work someone else was willing to do.

As hes gone Ill try and remember to post more often
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks, that would be great :)

Gamma-UT wrote:For some reason, AIR decided it would be a good idea to overdrive the amp on the default and other presets – which gives it a pretty nasty edge. The amp is the weak part of DB-33. Turn down the input into the amp section and it gets better.
Thank you. I'm another one of those who bought into AIEP prior to DB-33. I have VB3, Yonac's Galileo on iOS, plus a ton of organ patches in synths/samplers, so I'm not sure this is for me. $10 seems like a deal for a good organ, though.

greenfly wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
greenfly wrote:Numanoid was ok and a great asset to this thread at one time. Pity some people drove him away with their inflated egos.
He drove himself away by arguing with mod to a degree that earned him suspension and then simply chose not to come back. You need some practice in recognizing ego, Numanoid was full of it and took offense if you didn't kiss his ass with respect to deal posting. I think that the majority of his posts fell into one of two categories, yawn inducing, or obvious. Now, there's nothing wrong with the obvious deals, we want to see those, but enough of us get those mailers that they pretty much all get posted.

I don't miss the yawners for the most part and haven't really noticed much of a difference with respect to deals that I actually care about.

AFAIK, he's no longer suspended and can choose to come back at any time, so I don't really get all of this lamenting, he just isn't here and that's just his choice.

Honestly, I wish that posts like yours would dry up and blow away, nobody gives a shit about your butthurt over posters who've been around here longer than you. Nobody ever told you that you should take their recommendations without doing some evaluation of your own.

Now, I'm pretty sure that all of this whining is off topic, this is the thread to chat about bargains, not your butthurt.

^ case in point. :hihi:

:hihi:

Is there a generic discount code for JRR Shop at this time?

Group
Forum

Fleer wrote:Group
Forum
Yeah I tried GROUP already and it's invalid, but FORUM worked. Thanks :tu:

delete
Last edited by HM on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
HM

nm

Fleer wrote:Group
Forum
KVR
Amazon: why not use an alternative

HM wrote:delete
Hmmm... That discount code doesn't seem to work. :ud:

elxsound wrote:
HM wrote:delete
Hmmm... That discount code doesn't seem to work. :ud:
:-)
HM

Fleer wrote:We did, GS, we did :)
LOL! Well, what can I say, maybe I'll give you a slightly longer break next time. No promises though!

We need you here, man :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”