Aparillo synthesizer released

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does this have NKS support?

Hi,

I wonder if there is any midi out with this new one ? Cant get any out of it with the demo version (that by the way crashes waveform evry time with second "if you use demo consider by it" message.....) but maybe I just have overseen (after tenth crash I had enough....) some settings ?

I am very happy with this opportunity in obscurium, I love the integrated vst plugin possibility AND the midi out where I have the choice to just put some vst IN or behind it.

And I really wonder if some day you might put this functionality and other great obscurium functions (I dont really understand.....) together in a synth with preset categories someone can understand like in this aparillo and with this soundscaping functions you dont have to understand to just use them.

And of course factory have some nice functions (the tag preset browser for example) too.....

If this all could lead into something useable (I am far from claiming to understand it, as longs as I can use it I dont care....)..... :lol:

Hmmm, it doesn't work with Logic 9.1.8 under OS 10.6.8, even though SugarBytes' requirements state that it should work with anything after 10.6.7. In my case, Logic's AU Manager doesn't even see the file, even though I can see it in my Components folder. Any ideas anyone?

ganymede wrote:Hmmm, it doesn't work with Logic 9.1.8 under OS 10.6.8, even though SugarBytes' requirements state that it should work with anything after 10.6.7. In my case, Logic's AU Manager doesn't even see the file, even though I can see it in my Components folder. Any ideas anyone?
Hi ganymede and all Logic 9.1.8 users who have the same issue,

we just found out what the problem was and will come up with a fixed version within the next few days.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

Wow. Fantastic synth, I'm totally amazed with how great it sounds. I just got it as a Christmas gift for myself. :D

However, when I'm starting out from the init preset, isn't there any way of actually changing the base sound to use? I've been digging around the GUI and also checking the manual, but I can't see anything mentioned about this, so I guess it's just not possible?

Refreshing, intriguing, inspiring!

Half an hour of demoing went by too fast. Immediate purchase!

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

You won't regret buying this synth! The demo is a tantalizing teaser.. This is a sound designer's dream synth!

Just picked this up in the sale for 60E, what a synths, amazed more people are not talking about this! :tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”