2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Here's an example of Breeze 2. It sounds so good!

https://soundcloud.com/plexus-productio ... -2-example

Hi Andrew ,

When do you expect the manual for Breeze 2 to be released?

Or is it already out?

This thing is super dope. Sounds expensive, detailed, is a joy to use. Looks like it came from the future.

Andrew Souter wrote:
Ploki wrote: Breeze2 does have the same APFS preset naming scheme bug.
bradkvr wrote: There is definitely something fishy going on with the new installer.
AFAIK we are unaware of any such issues... we have many people on High Sierra without issue.... details please...

please email to info at 2Caudio.com

but of course we are happy to look at whatever details you can provide. Denis on High Sierra and can check.
What I did now (on two separate High Sierra 10.3.2 installation, both only a week old and one is empty just for testing stuff out).

1) removed b2 completely (with system files included in spotlight and with sudo mdfind Breeze2)
2) repaired permissions on 2caudio with Aether,B2,Breeze(1)
3) run logic, opened breeze1 (successful), registered it, saved the project
4) quit logic
5) run breeze 2.0.2 installer
6) opened logic, opened the same project. Added Breeze2 to the channel strip. Saved.
7) I am restarting now, will post further when I get back.

edit:
8 ) restarted, opened the same project, both Breeze1 and Breeze2 load up as Breeze2.
also attaching High Sierra APFS bug.
Note, this is an APFS BUG, not high Sierra (because high Sierra can also be installed on HFS+)
it might very well be that breeze1/2 crossopening is also related to APFS and that Denis has high Sierra on HFS+.

while we're at it: breeze2 non retina is practically unreadable if you resize it to Breeze1 size. :( pls pls pls HiDPI mode.
Last edited by Ploki on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hi

I am having a problem importing the sound pack I bought (Breeze 2.02, Simpler better pack)

I have downloaded and unzipped without error (did this a couple of times) a tried to 'import pre-set pack' from a couple of different DAWS, every time I just get 'failed to import' error.

Is this a known bug or am I doing some thing wrong?

2CPKG File (.2cpkg) seems OK 686KB

Windows 10 64bit latest install - tried with Cubase 9.5.1 and BWS 2.2.3
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Just trying to help and to understand better… to those who have Mac and Logic, and have Breeze 1 and 2 appearing together one instead of the other: in your case, do they appear listed in Logic in two different folders ("2C-Audio" for Breeze 1 and "2CAudio" for Breeze 2, as in my case, where the difference between the two folder names is in the dash line: "-"), or do you see them in only one folder? And, in this latter case, how is the folder named?

I've got two folders in Logic X.

They are two separate plugins in two separate folders by two separate developers (2C-Audio and 2CAudio).
And they are listed as such in plugin list and treated as such by all intents an purposes.

breeze1 "frame" just doesnt load the correct plugin.

(also, when i remove breeze2 completely from the system Breeze1 works normally just as if nothing happened)

Two folders in Logic X here too. Trying to load Breeze 1 gives me Breeze 2.

Andrew Souter wrote:
e@rs wrote:
Andrew Souter wrote:Breeze will work perfectly fine on a 2006 laptop... :tu:
But not on my 2008 Win7 x64 Asus laptop... I get a blank GUI in Studio One 3 and Renoise 3. Blame the legacy OpenGL drivers?
still on win7 32? with 32bit host? we don't know if that works. Win7 64, with 64bit host works.
I switched to Win7 x64 on both my desktop and laptop. Breeze works on the desktop (nVidia GPU), but not on the laptop (ATI/AMD GPU, latest drivers from 2013).

Ploki wrote:They are two separate plugins in two separate folders by two separate developers (2C-Audio and 2CAudio).
And they are listed as such in plugin list and treated as such by all intents an purposes.

breeze1 "frame" just doesnt load the correct plugin.

(also, when i remove breeze2 completely from the system Breeze1 works normally just as if nothing happened)
I did manage to find a workaround. Try moving one of the Breeze plugins from <system>/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components to <user>/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components. I see the 2 folders in Logic and can instantiate both Breeze and Breeze2.

If you open the Plug-in Manager in Logic, do you see both versions of Breeze or only one? Prior to moving one of the component files I would only see Breeze. Now I see both.

The only difference I can think of in my system between now and when I previously had both working from the same location is updating to the most recent high sierra (Jan. 8th - 10.13.2) - the one that addresses some aspect of the Meltdown/Spectre I believe.

XComposer wrote:Just trying to help and to understand better… to those who have Mac and Logic, and have Breeze 1 and 2 appearing together one instead of the other: in your case, do they appear listed in Logic in two different folders ("2C-Audio" for Breeze 1 and "2CAudio" for Breeze 2, as in my case, where the difference between the two folder names is in the dash line: "-"), or do you see them in only one folder? And, in this latter case, how is the folder named?
Yes I brought this up very early in the thread and got a response to suggest this is about backwards compatibility combined with a unification of company name for plugins, have a look for that discussion.

@bradkvr
žNo, I can see both in plugin manager, with different dev names, and they load as two separate plugins in the ch. strip.

and if i disable one, the other still works.

I'll try to move it to the user lib, but this workaround makes me feel dirty

Happy Saturday guys: Denis found the cause of OS X GUI glitches, and also found the cause of this breeze 1-2 AU confusion (which strangly only shows up for a small number of users, but is indeed a bug).

New build shortly (probably tomorrow or Monday). :tu:

Manual will be complete in time for the official launch which is shouod be on feb 1.

woo-hoo! can't wait. Super cool. Thanks for the update.

Now if only retina/HiDPI GUI support is enabled and APFS naming bug is fixed we're all sorted out :P

Return to “Effects”