Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MogwaiBoy wrote:
mgw38 wrote:PSP Xenon is $25.89 in cart at Audiodeluxe.
But don't forget it's worth logging directly into the PSP store and checking your personal discount if you own a bunch of PSP.

My personal discount is 25% so Xenon comes out at $21.64.
Nice! My personal discount is not even close, unfortunately.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Anyone had a problem with trying to buy PSP Xeon?
Element 5 the payment processer keeps rejecting my Paypal payment.
Not happened before.
Finally went through

My PSP disocunt is better than from the retailers :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

MogwaiBoy wrote:
mgw38 wrote:PSP Xenon is $25.89 in cart at Audiodeluxe.
But don't forget it's worth logging directly into the PSP store and checking your personal discount if you own a bunch of PSP.

My personal discount is 25% so Xenon comes out at $21.64.
The best theoretical single plugin purchase general discount you can get for any PSP ProcessorPack plugins is 41%. While I already own all PSP plugins, I was able to add it to a cart and it gave me a discount of 41%. That being said, I would say that's it's probably not possible to get a 41% discount since my discount is based on me already owning all plugins, including PSP Xenon.

For future reference, there are different discounts depending on if you are buying PSP EffectPack based plugins and PSP ProcessorPack. If you buy a plugin in the PSP EffectPack group (e.g. reverb, delays, etc...), your discount will based on the number of plugins you already own in the PSP EffectPack group. The same for the PSP EffectPack group (e.g. compressors, EQs, limiters, etc..). If you buy plugins from both group at the same time, it will add discounts from both together for a max of around 50-58% discount if you add all plugins. The combined discount will depend on what you own and how many plugins you have in your cart.

mgw38 wrote:
shidostrife wrote:Anybody wants a Reason 10 25% off voucher? Valid until Jan 28th.

Not sure if it works for upgrades as I don't have any version of Reason, but it does work for full version and doesn't work for Essential.

My only requirements is that you are really going to use it. PM me.
Looks like every Positive Grid user gets one. Does not work for the Essentials -> Full upgrade, unfortunately.
Also does not work for the Reason 10 Upgrade (e.g. Reason 9 -->10). I did reply to the offer (and changing the email to support---at---positivegrid.com since that's the only email on their site I could find) to make a comment on the offer that it would be great if the 25% discount could be applied to upgrades. Maybe if they receive enough requests, they might provide an expanded offer.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Anyone had a problem with trying to buy PSP Xeon?
Element 5 the payment processer keeps rejecting my Paypal payment.
Not happened before.
Finally went through

My PSP disocunt is better than from the retailers :)
Mine, too - bu unfortunately the VAT eats the difference, and more.
No Xeon for me, Fabfilter stuff and Ozone have to due.

JRR have got PSP Xenon, with the FORUM code it works out at $25.81

Anyone have any opinions on it? Given that i already have Barricade 4 and Limiter6 GE does it offer anything else to the table?

mutantdog wrote:JRR have got PSP Xenon, with the FORUM code it works out at $25.81

Anyone have any opinions on it? Given that i already have Barricade 4 and Limiter6 GE does it offer anything else to the table?
Looks like they're out of keys at the moment...

Back in stock!

Xenon has been around for awhile (2007) and was last updated about 3 years ago. I dunno. I've seen some mastering engineers online swearing by it. It uses K-metering, 64-bit internal processing, stereo un/link, dual stage limiting to deal with transients more transparently and macro-levelling etc. PSP make some incredible *sounding* (but sometimes ugly, clunky, glitchy) compressors/saturators/EQs and certain effects - they know how to code - but I'm not sure Xenon is in the same league as modern beasts like Limitless / Elevate. Still, for $20-something it might be worth a punt even just for curiosity's sake.

Xenon add barely coloration to the source so it's very transparent. Especially good for acoustic material.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Pretty good looking by PSP standards, too. I'm a sucker for wood trim. :hihi:

While not an issue for me, keep in mind that future versions of PSP Xenon will probably need iLok (software only - no need for the dongle though) for use on up to 3 systems.

(Looking at my current downloads in the user section of their website, Xenon has not yet been updated to use iLok.)

Unreal that Xenon is $30. Possibly the only limiter besides Sony's Oxford that can compete with Elephant.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Did they have a sale recently and I missed it?

https://aggregato.jimdo.com/instruments/

I am concerned that they mention their plans for 2017
and now it is 2018.

They have interesting plugins.

rifftrax wrote:Unreal that Xenon is $30. Possibly the only limiter besides Sony's Oxford that can compete with Elephant.

I have tons of limiters and Xenon is the only one I use.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

How does it xenon compare to ozone?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”