64 bit vst equivalent to wownflutter?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys I absolutely love interruptors wow n flutter but my daw is only 64 bit now. Any equivalent wow n flutter vst out there? Windows 64 bit. Paid or free. I do own retro color but it doesn't sound the same. Thanks!

Try Goodherz Wow Control.

well...

...in my humble opinion just check out all the tape emulation out there, wows and flutters effects being one of their primary feature ?

Try Toneboosters Reelbus (old rusty tape model)
A well-behaved signature.

Krakatau wrote:....all the tape emulation out there, wows and flutters effects being one of their primary feature ?
Surprisingly not. At least none of them very versatile in that respect.

Echoboy by Soundtoys. :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

More delay oriented, but good for worn out tape sounds:

Psychicmodulation Echomelt 2

Guitar Gadgets(free) cassette tape module does a decent worn tape flutter

While certainly not being a 1:1 Feature-by-Feature replacement for WownFlutter, XLN audio's RC-20 is quite tweakable and sounds really great (and can do a lot more than only wow and flutter)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

NAD wrote:Try Goodherz Wow Control.
+1
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Airwindows ToTape5 and Sonimus SonEQ.

Another vote for RC20
dedication to flying

heavymetalmixer wrote:Airwindows ToTape5 and Sonimus SonEQ.
Wrong thread?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

NAD wrote:
Krakatau wrote:....all the tape emulation out there, wows and flutters effects being one of their primary feature ?
Surprisingly not. At least none of them very versatile in that respect.
Ok, allright ???? - good to know ! ...you make me suddently curious, being mac based, if the's any convincing equivalent for that platform !?

...thanks for the unexpected info !
Last edited by Krakatau on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jens wrote:
heavymetalmixer wrote:Airwindows ToTape5 and Sonimus SonEQ.
Wrong thread?
It's about a plugin with "wow" and "flutter" controls, right?

Return to “Effects”