One Synth Challenge #106: FB-3100/3200/3300 by Full Bucket Music (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3100 FB-3200 FB-3300

Congratulations to the winners ! Thanks for this challenge

Just a little sad that Guenon's not in the top 5 but anyway: Great challenge guys and congrats to the winners and all participants! :tu: :party:
Failure is success in progress.

I didn't get my price (Sonimus stuff) from last month, but I trust it will still show up at some point?! :shrug:
Anyhow...guess I'll try the Audio Thing : Outer Space (vintage tape echo plugin) this time. :)

Prize: Dmitry Sches : Tantra + 3 Factory Expansions
Taron wrote:I didn't get my price (Sonimus stuff) from last month, but I trust it will still show up at some point?! :shrug:
Anyhow...guess I'll try the Audio Thing : Outer Space (vintage tape echo plugin) this time. :)
This thing blew my mind, I didn't think an echo can surprise me. This one did

Awww, cool, can't wait! 8-)

hm i really dont know what to choose, never heard about any of these prizes. :neutral:
do you have any recommendations? :)

there are only a few things i really want, like some sample librarys of some epic drums, like the ones you hear in movies/trailers
some good and easy to use dark and big sounding brass and strings and choirs.
also some interesting fast and agressive breaktbeats loops would also be a good thing to have for me. :)

too bad i couldnt find something like that within the selection of prizes, or it wasnt quite in the right style.
but maybe i missed something?
~Producer of various genres and hybrid stuff~
[Hard-Trance][Hardcore][Techno][Electro-Industrial][Rhythm ’n’ Noise]
https://www.youtube.com/c/yaccmusic

I take it you have all the synths there already?! If not, they virtually all recommendable, I'd say. Of them the most interesting, fun and useful in the long- and short-run is most certainly Modelonia! It's physical modeling, which is essentially the golden ticket to endlessly unique kind of sounds and this one is a rare gem, because it gives you likely more freedom than you should have, hahaha. You can most certainly generate amazing libraries of drums with it as well, including brilliant brass like sounds as dark as you wish them to be.
With it you have a sound source that can well allow you to stand out with your Trance/Techno and any contemporary style tracks. :tu:

no i dont have them all, actually i only use Serum 99% of the time except when i want to emulate 303 sounds :)

the part about physical modeling sounds interesingt but i cant find any sound examples and/or videos about this synth, or any information at all :?

Uh? That's weird...here's my first little test I did with it a long time ago:
https://soundcloud.com/taronium/modelonia-001
It's pure modelonia and was pretty much my first day or so, playing around.

this sounds super interesting!
so 1 copy of Modelonia v2 synthesizer from NUSofting it is! :)

Congrats to the top five + all participants! Awesome!

It was very cool to be a part of this, I've learned a lot! Many, many thanks for all the feedback from you and sorry for the huge delay with this post but this is what I got (I'll skip the details). I'll be looking to join again when only time allows, maybe February or most likely March.

Greetings! =)
:phones: Having fun with Cubase 10.5 Pro @ Win10 | Waves, Korg, D16, AIR ...
also Protracker 3.62 @ Amiga 1200 / WinUAE :love:

Well done to all the participants
Holy mother of all mayhem
10th I think, ha, 1 incremental at a time
Thanks to all those that voted
Apology's for the limited interaction I have, will try and be more sociable :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote: 10th I think, ha, 1 incremental at a time
Movin' on up :band2:

Return to “Instruments”