Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Maschine expansion to C-note. C-note was very pleasant to work with and paid promptly.

Sold Nectar 2 Production Suite to smithy269. Great communication, fast payment. Highly recommended.

Great transactions from bhvrmusic. Easy and quick transfer for Nectar 2, and prompt attention to emails. Perfectly smooth.

Bought Toontrack's Mellotoon from musicjunk. Great communication, very responsive.

Sold NI Kinetic Metal to vanluke.
Good buyer to deal with.
:tu:

Bought NI Kinetik Metal from BBFG#. Everything's went smoothly and quite good. Very recommended seller!

loverock01 is a fantastic seller. Purchased Waves L2. Speedy transaction and great communication!!

Bought IKMultimedia MODO Bass from hrb, recommended seller. A few minutes after I completed the payment he gave me the serial to register.

My second purchase of SampleSumo SaltyScience & Sonic Charge Permut8 from .at/on

A repeat experience of brilliant communication, made this as easy as possible :)

Bought Presonus Channel Strip from svrc.
It was a quick transaction and pleasant contact. Highly recommended seller! :)

Sold SoundHack bundles - Pvoc and Spectral Shapers, SaltyGrain, Permut8 and Virta to CalvP
Excellent communication and prompt payments.
Highly recommend :tu:

I traded "Arturia - Analog Lab 3" with bll , who is an attentive and friendly person.
Thanks so much.
Glad to deal with him.

Wanted to buy from Danillo, however he chose to ignore me for whatever reason.

Trade with Max369. Great experience, very smooth and fast action. I can only recommend!

Bought fabfilter plugin from alex1114. Quick and smooth transfer. Highly recommended. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”