64 bit vst equivalent to wownflutter?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heavymetalmixer wrote:
jens wrote:
heavymetalmixer wrote:Airwindows ToTape5 and Sonimus SonEQ.
Wrong thread?
It's about a plugin with "wow" and "flutter" controls, right?
:lol:

No, it's about a plugin called "Wow & Flutter" which does some pitch modulation and instability stuff. Yes, technically ToTape5 has a flutter control, and SonEQ has a Wow control, but they do completely different things to what the plugin in question does.

Or maybe you knew that already and were making a joke. I can't tell.

funky lime wrote:
heavymetalmixer wrote:
jens wrote:
heavymetalmixer wrote:Airwindows ToTape5 and Sonimus SonEQ.
Wrong thread?
It's about a plugin with "wow" and "flutter" controls, right?
:lol:

No, it's about a plugin called "Wow & Flutter" which does some pitch modulation and instability stuff. Yes, technically ToTape5 has a flutter control, and SonEQ has a Wow control, but they do completely different things to what the plugin in question does.

Or maybe you knew that already and were making a joke. I can't tell.
:o wow !!!

Echomelt! Instant chewed-VHS/Stranger Things vibes.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Ill agree with Echomelt. I use Phonec and run audio through the Melt function and it nails the sound I always wanted with wow&flutter. And with Echomelt it adds a lot of other options.

http://www.psychicmodulation.com/echomelt.html (http://www.psychicmodulation.com/echomelt.html)

we will release something that has a wow/flutter effect included in the next weeks

Audiority wrote:we will release something that has a wow/flutter effect included in the next weeks
cross-platform i assume ?

Krakatau wrote:...you make me suddenly curious, being mac based, if there's any convincing equivalent for that platform !?
Goodherz Wow Control was originally for mac only but is now cross-platform. Excellent plugin.
Audiority wrote:we will release something that has a wow/flutter effect included in the next weeks
Make sure to keep an eye on aliasing....

The tape age ['noise on'] and wow/flutter effects when you choose 'tape' as the source for delay in Replika XT are superb IMO.

Return to “Effects”