DDMF Metaplugin v3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Metaplugin

What about Paint Shop Pro plugins ?!?!???

Though I am suprised there isnt an offline audio program that allows you to process audio with them, without having to manually convert, import and export via several programs
Amazon: why not use an alternative

re: 32/64-bit bridge...

i was first pretty excited to get this to bridge some old 32-bit favorites, but i noticed when using it with the 'ET-301' delay that something seemed a little "off". the tempo sync just didn't seem the same as i was familiar with. overall, i ended up thinking it was pretty clunky to use just as a bridge, with the separate window (might be better if i mapped it and didn't try to use the GUI as normal). actually, now that i think of it, i noticed when mapping parameters that there would be audio artifacts when adjusting the parameter on the plugin GUI. i really need to test this further, just going off hazy memory from a month or so ago when i stopped using it.

anyway, i ended up trying out 'jBridge', which i had for some reason been avoiding for years. as dumb as it seems to me now, i was put off by the little logo/settings strip that it placed under the GUI. compared to dealing with the 'Metaplugin' interface, i now see it as a small price to pay. i don't know what i was thinking, i should have bought this years ago and moved to 64-bit. it runs my "must have" stuff perfectly (from what i can see so far, haven't tried too many and not sure that i will), the delay timing is dead-on, and the GUI controls work just as they should. seriously impressed.

i'm sure i'll eventually find some good use for 'Metaplugin' either way, i'll have to see if it has any advantages over 'MUX'.

amazing plugin.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

How come the option 'Scan for new or updated VST plug-ins' actually tests every plugin wther its new or not?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

i had nothing but problems with jbridge the main one being how gnarly and difficult it was when i tried uninstalling. there where traces of the thing left fora while. it was very buggy for me also. i can appreciate it's usefullness but i am now just putting 64 bit plugs on my machine, it's not worth all the bother to me..

3.2.6 has just been released:

https://ddmf.eu/metaplugin-chainer-vst- ... x-wrapper/

Does anyone know where you can find changelogs for DDMF plugs?

My searches so far have come up with nil

I'm having some issues with clicking in left channel when using the DDMF Sendit plugin. I've tried hosting it in Bitwig, VSTHost, Krushview Element & Metaplugin Demo and all click in the left channel as shown i the spectrum view below. Is left channel clicking a feature of the demo or is it a bug? It seems related to the input gain and high-frequency sound worse than low frequency.
left-clicking.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

there is an issue with plugin focus with this.

I did report it but nothing since.

I've emailed them about it so if I hear anything I'll report back. I wasn't sure because I had to borrow the SendIt plugin from a friend because DDMF seem to have missed it out of the main Demo installer, so wasn't sure if just a version mismatch, bug or a demo nag sound I'm hearing.

Don't suppose this allows for UI size doubling/zooming for hosted plugins? I ask because most of those old 32bit plugins really need a larger interface.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

First of all these old plugins need a 64-bit version. Asking for a resizable UI is like complaining about rain… I doubt this is technically possible at all…

Does DDMF respond to tech support requests? I am having problems with the latest version of Metaplugin and I cannot get a response. I also e-mailed them with issues after I bought it a long time ago and no response. What is going on?

tony10000 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:13 am Does DDMF respond to tech support requests? I am having problems with the latest version of Metaplugin and I cannot get a response. I also e-mailed them with issues after I bought it a long time ago and no response. What is going on?
did you ever resolve your issues? i have a worry too about spending the $ on metaplugin. having issues scanning plugins... just hangs here forever...
snap-2023-02-21_105239.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://instagram.com/kirkwoodwest/
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest

Christian has always been super helpful and responsive IME, must be some issue going on. Only a few months ago he arranged an upgrade to the Metaplugin bundle for me, even though there is no upgrade path. :shrug:

He is a pretty serious Acedemic I think, a physicist of some sort I believe, maybe he's had some other business to attend to. I wouldn't worry about it, he's not just some fly by night developer, that's for sure.

Return to “Effects”