Turnado virtual midi input off

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since 1.3.6 and 1.3.7 Turnado turns virtual midi input off when inserted as an IAP in AudioBus3. This happens by default and everytime you load a new AB3 preset (not when switching presets inside Turnado) and at times when loading or switching between different apps inside the project.
I feel desperate after so many hours of programming Turnado sounds inside complex environments, because next week I have concerts that I can´t play with this behaviour.
Is it anyway to come back to version 1.3.5 ?

What a marvelous customer service: no replies when mailing within the web, neither through the forum. Since November. The best way to loose customers exponentially.

Hi ruizcomposer,

I'm really sorry for your experience! Unfortunately, your post got indeed lost in the forum and I am sincerely sorry for letting the ball drop on this one. In the future, I’ll double-check that I’ve sent my messages to you so it doesn’t happen again.

We've tested it here on different iPads and we were able to at least partly reproduce the problem.
We still think it's a problem the way audiobus handles the IAA interface since we could find no issues when using our apps in other IAA hosts (Cubasis,Garage Band...) and Audiobus seems to have a problem with apps that support MIDI when using it in the effects slot (especially, effects with integrated sequencers).
But we are of course working on it and will contact the Audiobus developer support team again to hopefully find a joint and quick solution.
Sorry for the trouble and thanks so much for your patience!

Best,
Nadine

Return to “Sugar Bytes”