Egoist in Logic Pro 10.4

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried to use Egoist in Logic last night and the bass section doesn’t seem to produce any sounds other than muffled clicks. Is this a known problem or is there something I need to do (like re-install). I believe it’s the newest version of Egoist, but I’m not near my machine so I can’t confirm. I’m just getting into Logic so I don’t know if this was a problem before 10.4. I’m using Mac OS 10.12 so this isn’t related to the newest version of the OS.

Using Egoist 1.5.0 under Lgc X 10.4 + High Sierra without problem here.

zhiguli8 wrote:I tried to use Egoist in Logic last night and the bass section doesn’t seem to produce any sounds other than muffled clicks. Is this a known problem or is there something I need to do (like re-install). I believe it’s the newest version of Egoist, but I’m not near my machine so I can’t confirm. I’m just getting into Logic so I don’t know if this was a problem before 10.4. I’m using Mac OS 10.12 so this isn’t related to the newest version of the OS.

Hi zhiguli8,

that's strange. Could you please check if you have the same problems with the standalone?
Anyway, first I highly recommend to download and install the latest Egoist version (1.5.5.) and also the library again. Please let me know if it works for you then.
If it's still not working, it would help a lot if you send us a screenshot and maybe an audioexample to support[@]sugar-bytes.de to figure out what's going on.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

I’ll give that all a shot when I get a chance. Got a sick family here (despite everyone getting flu shots plus one got his tonsils out and he also has strep) and might be a day or two. Thanks Nadine

I re-installed everything last night and everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks

Return to “Sugar Bytes”