Deactivating Sylenth1 (Manually)

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I have Sylenth activated on 2 computers... One of which is my windows desktop PC at home and the other is my Mac PC I am currently referring to. I have been experiencing problems with my DAW (FL STUDIO 12) [Crossover]. Unfortunately, my Mac needs to run 1 extra version of Sylenth1 for FL STUDIO because it is a crossover version. Which means I would need 3 Sylenth1 licenses for an extra DAW such as Logic Pro X. The main problem I'm experiencing right now is that I am unable to open FL Studio at all because it is incompatible with Apple's new update 'High Sierra'. So I cannot deactivate my license for Sylenth1 within FL Studio in any way... I would prefer to use that license for another DAW (Logic Pro X) instead. Is there any way I can deactivate Sylenth without accessing the DAW (FL Studio)?

It would be amazing if anyone could help somehow...

Luke

Hi,

You can delete the activation on the website:
https://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/user/login.php

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Lennard wrote:Hi,

You can delete the activation on the website:
https://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/user/login.php (https://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/user/login.php)
Hi I'm running Sylenth1 on linux, which means a bit of experimentation and tweaking. Generally it works very well, but when updating wine, experimenting with wine-prefixes and switching between wine versions like regular and wine-staging the user sometimes crash his wine setup pretty bad. Not to mention switching between different distros. As I said it is all about experimentation.

But the problem here is that in these cases where you screw up and just start over and build up wine again, (which you tend to do a LOT more than a regular windows/mac user), you can't acces your installed windows programs and De-authorize Sylenth1 manually. I have already used several of the online de-authorisation tickets. I believe you can only do this 10 times. It leaves the user in a position where he/she potentially is required to buy a new Sylenth1 license for a program he/she already bought once. And this will be the step where people start pirating instead.

You should consider removing the "10 times de-authorization online limit". It does create problems for some of your paying customers.

p.bernth wrote: You should consider removing the "10 times de-authorization online limit". It does create problems for some of your paying customers.
There isn't really much alternative unfortunately. Removing the limit would basically mean removing the entire copy protection.

Also we do reset the counters once in a while, so at normal use nobody will ever reach that limit (normal use being forgetting to deactivate or having computer failures/crashes every now and then).

Furthermore, experimenting and tweaking different linux versions doesn't really sound like music production to me. Why not install and use Sylenth1 only when you're done experimenting and found a stable working production environment?

Or Lennard goes iLok ;)

*duckdown and ready to be shot* :D
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “LennarDigital”