Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.4.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tube Modulator

jens wrote:
dubguy99 wrote: I quite like the sound of it but it definitely needs an input/output and on/off switches for the amplitude and panning modes.
While I'd love for it to have some additional functionality, personally I'd disagree with these...

I neither encountered a significant gain increase nor any volume drop and you can completely turn down both amplitude and position modulation.
Yes, but even with amplitude and modulation at zero you still always have the tube colouration from both circuits running. If I'm just running the modulation from the amplitude circuit, I'd prefer not to run the colouration from the position circuit.

Internal input/output just seems like a no-brainer for any plugin involving nonlinear preamps.

I edited my last post with my FR and also mentioned this - if there was an extra page for the preamp this could be added there to not clutter up the GUI.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Oh, another little thing: i miss a data(value)-readout for the controls - could show up in that visualization circle in the center whenever a control is being touched - that would be really lovely
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

This plugin is just very good...discount or not , this is a very good deal !

Are there any wet/dry audio demos? Thanx!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Luca has mastered the art of modeling analog saturation at incredibly realistic levels, like others said I think the price is fair for the amount of stuff this plug can do, other people would charge us 99 or more. Also, sometimes it's hard to keep in mind that many boutique plugin companies are really just one person who has to do everything from coding, promotion to handling returns, it's not an easy task.

Here is a little experiment that I did this morning on guitar and drums:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nfDyVtiTGQ

This and echoes t7e are on another level. Fortunately this one is lighter on the cpu, i will pick this up for sure, beautiful sounding effect thank you Luca.

I think that internal input and a clean output gain to be able to control the colouration would make a lot of sense. Other than that its stunning.

Loving this plugin :love: . Thankyou Luca for giving us yet another fantastic plugin at such an amazing price :hug: .

As mentioned, there is some noticeable difference in volume between Tube Modulator being used with both "Amount" dials set to 0 and the plugin being bypassed. I think it would be a good idea to add a volume control to the wet signal output.

Also, I do notice quite a difference in the volume of the various amplitude modes. I would really like to see a volume control on each of the amplitude modes aswell. Perhaps a small screw type dial next to each of the names around the amplitude modes dial? This would be a great time saver for when, as I am now, switching the various modes in different parts of a track.

Maybe you could setup a donation option on your site? I would gladly donate :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Hi guys,

thank you very much for your words and support!
I hear you about the extra controls.
jens wrote:If I was you I'd really make a "Pro" version and ask some additional Shekkels for it - I think that extra work should get paid - while I'm not a fan of overpriced plugins, 35€ is already extremely low for what it currently offers.
I'm not a big fan of the Pro versions, but since all the new features will require a good amount of work it won't be released in the next days and the price will be increased (but still under 50). Obviously who already purchased Tube Modulator will receive the update for free, as we already do with all of our plugins.

Cheers,
Luca

Fantastic!!! :hail: :-D :hail:

hesnotthemessiah wrote:
Maybe you could setup a donation option on your site? I would gladly donate :tu:
Do you already have all other Audiority plugins?

I just purchased T7E (which I had skipped before because I already own too many great delay plugins anyway) to show my appreciation.

What a beast, with this and Echoes you're on a roll Luca! Echoes is probably my favourite ITB delay already - completely unusable in some situations but when the time calls for it, it delivers big time...

Looking forward to more experimentation with this one.

be cool for a tube section for different colorings

Here are our top 5 reasons to get Tube Modulator ASAP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTgcgTszJw

I tried and this does sound good so I bought it. also I like the interface and how it's set.

strangely I bought because of the chorus sounds. the tremolo I am still not so sure because I really dig goodhertz tremolo, but that might change, who knows?

I also dig very much the echoes and hope it goes on sale soon :]

here are four comments:
-in Logic Pro x the presets are out of order
-if u do a pro version, please make an optional window (like with a + window) to be more user friendly.
-this was my first purchase, so in case it rans out of activation, what should I do? in the new High Sierra installation, I did 3 clean reinstalls =O. I definitely hope to avoid that, but just in case, would like to know :]
-when it's a mouse over or changing parameters, I'd like the numbers to be showed.

nice plugin thanks

Return to “Effects”