Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
T-RackS Group Buy! Up to 5 free mixing and mastering processors!

T-RackS Group Buy

Easy-to-reach tiers, up to 5 free processors.

Mixing and mastering processors, including Lurssen Mastering Console.

Read more at www.ikmultimedia.com
stateofpsychosis
KVRist

44 posts since 22 Apr, 2013, from Canada

Postby stateofpsychosis; Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:57 pm

What seems to cause this error is when you try to master audio that has long periods of audio at 0db like if you have a long lead in or are mastering stems. The solution for me was to bounce my stems in real time individually instead of exporting, using an old version of Aams to analyze the audio and a newer version to master them (weird solution). I guess doing the live bounce made each stems 0 db lead ins slightly above 0db or something, but I still got the error message unless I used two different versions of aaas for the analyser and mastering
stateofpsychosis
KVRist

Postby stateofpsychosis; Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Note I had to do all 3 of these things for it to work. One thing on its own didn't help. I hope what worked for me helps at least ;)
stateofpsychosis
KVRist

Postby stateofpsychosis; Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:53 am

yea i wasted a lot of time on this.. I figured it out though.

If you were mastering stems as well and had a ton of issues read my post on this forum.

You're going to have to master everything semi-automatically using an analyzer file from for the whole mixdown of the entire song not just one for an individual stem..

This semi-automatic process (minus the part about using a different analyzer file) will also probably help you guys get around that damn "floating point divided by zero" error. At least it's worth a try anyways.

Read the solution here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 01#5492301
japoluza
KVRer

2 posts since 12 Oct, 2013

Postby japoluza; Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 am

Hi! I get this message when I start the program (Win 8 Pro 64): "Invalid numeric input", and when I am using it, the "I/O error" too. Only uninstalling and installing AAMS everytime the problem disappears (just for the first use). If I close the program or try to load a second track (when the first is finished) the messages appears again. Any idea? Besides this, the AAMS is awesome! Thanks and sorry for my english!
japoluza
KVRer

2 posts since 12 Oct, 2013

Postby japoluza; Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 pm

japoluza wrote:Hi! I get this message when I start the program (Win 8 Pro 64): "Invalid numeric input", and when I am using it, the "I/O error" too. Only uninstalling and installing AAMS everytime the problem disappears (just for the first use). If I close the program or try to load a second track (when the first is finished) the messages appears again. Any idea? Besides this, the AAMS is awesome! Thanks and sorry for my english!

Well, it seems to be the Administrator thing: I have installed AAMS in the Administrator account and problem was solve. Now I'm running it in my "normal user" account (running it as administrator) and seems to be working ok. Thanks!

I don't have much experience with "professional" audio stuff, but I have to say that this soft is absolutely perfect for home made recordings: If the mix is at least acceptable, the results are amazing!

Thanks and best regards from Argentina!
xNiMiNx
KVRian

911 posts since 24 Mar, 2010

Postby xNiMiNx; Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:29 pm

japoluza wrote:If the mix is at least acceptable, the results are amazing!

Yeah this software is great imo. It can do the auto mastering stuff, but you can also use it as a learning tool. Check out the website, there is a ton of info in the Tutorial section as well.

Hopefully Denis' kindness of making the software donationware, is doing just that, getting some donations :)
dvdvelde
KVRist

122 posts since 10 Feb, 2003, from Netherlands

Postby dvdvelde; Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:14 am Re: AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System V3 - www.curioza.com

www.curioza.com

New Version AAMS V3

Mastering audio can be an extremely sensitive process, even the slightest miscue can lead to a disaster. AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System can help you prevent as well as improve the overall quality of any audio source. AAMS analyzes your original audio file, then compares the internal audio processing settings to over 200+ different styles within its very own database. AAMS will generate a mastering plan and setup the internal dsp-processors and processes all audio files in a single go!

AAMS V3 Auto Audio Mastering System Key Features (Pro):

One button audio mastering!
Over 200+ different styles to compare your track to.
Requires very little user input.
Create you own sound.

Audio Analyzing power!

Analyzer, analyzes your original audio file to a Source file.
Source File, your original analyzed and imported audio source file.
Reference Database File, out of the Reference Database of +200 Styles.
User Reference File, create reference files out of a batch.
Adjust the reference with the spectrum linear EQ envelopes.
AAMS Suggestions, automatic calculations in charts and displays, allways updated.
DSP Analyzer Player, plays your audio file, hear changes directly, adjust, then master.

Audio Processing power!

DSP-EQ - 100 Band Spectrum Equalizer with auto setup..
DSP-Compressor - 8 Band Multiband Soft Tube Compressor with auto setup..
DSP-Loudness - Balancing and Loudness according to preset limiting and loudness levels.

All audio formats!

AudioFormats

Audio Import Formats - WAV, MP3, MP2, MWA, FLAC, AAC, M4a, WAVpack, Monkey Audio, OGG Vorbis, APE.

Now you can listen what you expect!
Author of : AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System.
www.curioza.com
www.sined.nl
whiteaxxxe
KVRist

41 posts since 31 May, 2004

Postby whiteaxxxe; Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 am Re: AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System - www.curioza.com

5 years later...

What seems to cause this error is when you try to master audio that has long periods of audio at 0db like if you have a long lead in or are mastering stems. The solution for me was to bounce my stems in real time individually instead of exporting, using an old version of Aams to analyze the audio and a newer version to master them (weird solution). I guess doing the live bounce made each stems 0 db lead ins slightly above 0db or something, but I still got the error message unless I used two different versions of aaas for the analyser and mastering

What seems to work (after around 10 times the invalid floating point problem) seems to be to convert the file in question to flac and back to wav. That is completely nuts. At least 2 times that worked out for me. I cant explain and I dont believe it, because the resulting wav after the converting was exactly the same - as expected - as the original file.

So: WTF?????????????
music is the film that is caused in the listeners head.

http://www.whiteaxxxe.de
Halonmusic
KVRian

1436 posts since 13 Nov, 2015, from Norway

Postby Halonmusic; Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 am Re: AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System - www.curioza.com

Thanks!
- 32bit for Life, 32bit Forever -
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects