Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
andrei.tuduran
KVRist
 
230 posts since 11 Nov, 2015

Postby andrei.tuduran; Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

3ee wrote:Tried to load v4 and now 4.0.2 versions..

Checked if they are in the right vst folder but still..
Reaper won't recognize them!


Works for me. Reaper 5.70. :tu:
User avatar
peterdh
KVRist
 
342 posts since 28 Dec, 2007, from The Netherlands

Postby peterdh; Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

andrei.tuduran wrote:
3ee wrote:Tried to load v4 and now 4.0.2 versions..

Checked if they are in the right vst folder but still..
Reaper won't recognize them!


Works for me. Reaper 5.70. :tu:

Got the same problem. Cubase and Cantabile won't recognize the plugin's after the 1.0.5 installer. Contacted Jeroen and he says that the problem is that I've got an offline PC with W7 SP1. From the 1.0.6 installer Windows should be updated. I got a special tuned music PC and will not update Windows, so I am running the 1.0.5 installer with the Track Essentials EQv3...
My house tracks: Amazing animal@soundcloud
thebutler
KVRist
 
108 posts since 9 Oct, 2013, from uk

Postby thebutler; Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

MRT wrote:Ok, This is a great EQ and everything seems to be working here as expected.

......But if I had a wish, I'd like to see/be able to, dock the EQ-comp controls outside the Analyzer window. I seem to be be dragging it around a lot to get it out of the way. :)

Yes, the controls 'panel' had quickly become an annoyance rather than a pleasure to use. With that and the (seeming) inability to turn off the tooltip hints, has made me put this to one side for now - Tokyo Dawn's Nova gets on with it all nicely here.

thebutler
Win10 64bit; Core i7; 16Gb RAM; NVIDIA GTX750Ti graphics; 2x Asus 22" HD LCD. Yamaha UR44 audio/MIDI; Yamaha HS80 and Equator Audio Research D5 monitoring.
Cubase Pro v9.5.21; Wavelab Pro v9.5.20; Studio One v3.5.6; Komplete 10; Stylus RMX
zagorteney
KVRer
 
5 posts since 14 Nov, 2017

Postby zagorteney; Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

peterdh wrote:
andrei.tuduran wrote:
3ee wrote:Tried to load v4 and now 4.0.2 versions..

Checked if they are in the right vst folder but still..
Reaper won't recognize them!


Works for me. Reaper 5.70. :tu:

Got the same problem. Cubase and Cantabile won't recognize the plugin's after the 1.0.5 installer. Contacted Jeroen and he says that the problem is that I've got an offline PC with W7 SP1. From the 1.0.6 installer Windows should be updated. I got a special tuned music PC and will not update Windows, so I am running the 1.0.5 installer with the Track Essentials EQv3...


Just download and install Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package x86 and/or x64.
User avatar
peterdh
KVRist
 
342 posts since 28 Dec, 2007, from The Netherlands

Postby peterdh; Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

zagorteney wrote:Just download and install Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package x86 and/or x64.
Thanks for the tip. Going to try this.
My house tracks: Amazing animal@soundcloud
keel
KVRian
 
684 posts since 27 Oct, 2004, from Inside the kick drum

Postby keel; Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

Jeroen, can you add similar peak grab feature, what FabFilter Pro-Q2 has? That the analyzer slows down and you can easily grab the resonating peaks?
User avatar
ere2learn
KVRian
 
1484 posts since 3 May, 2014

Postby ere2learn; Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:50 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

New update

Equalizer 4.0.3

Added visual keyboard with note highlighting when hovering graph and moving nodes
Added A/B switching option
Increased sensitivity to mouse wheel parameter changes
Added shift modifier for sliders to enable fine editing
Added option to enable / disable tool tips
Added option to save default settings for new instances
Added monitor/audition switch
Added load / save options for program banks
Fixed a bug with the y-axis zoom control snapping back after dragging in certain hosts
Various minor fixes and stability improvements
User avatar
pekbro
KVRAF
 
1727 posts since 29 Sep, 2010, from Maui

Postby pekbro; Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

Awesome update!, thanks Jeroen :tu:
4tune
KVRian
 
859 posts since 7 Nov, 2003

Postby 4tune; Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:56 pm Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

ere2learn wrote:New update

Equalizer 4.0.3

Added visual keyboard with note highlighting when hovering graph and moving nodes
Added A/B switching option
Increased sensitivity to mouse wheel parameter changes
Added shift modifier for sliders to enable fine editing
Added option to enable / disable tool tips
Added option to save default settings for new instances
Added monitor/audition switch
Added load / save options for program banks
Fixed a bug with the y-axis zoom control snapping back after dragging in certain hosts
Various minor fixes and stability improvements


Thanks Jeroen!

great to see this particularly, so theme and size can be set for each new instance: :party:

"Added option to save default settings for new instances"
onerob
KVRist
 
136 posts since 28 Oct, 2014

Postby onerob; Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:29 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

Feature request: Additional shapes for peaks.
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
 
2482 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:59 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

Just me or is the TB website out of action right now?
chk071
KVRAF
 
15561 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:01 pm Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

Works fine here, on Microsoft Edge.
SparkySpark
KVRian
 
1041 posts since 30 Aug, 2004, from Skövde, Sweden

Postby SparkySpark; Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:04 pm Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

I am looking for an equalizer that makes eq tweaks for me, since I really suck at it, and have so little time on my hands that I rather spend it composing.

Is this the one, or should I look at Izotope instead? The EQ4 looks very promising!

Seems like TB is a great company too, with generous demo limitations.
Making music is a nine-to-five job:
From 9 PM to 5 AM.
Go MuLab!
HcDoom
KVRian
 
856 posts since 18 Feb, 2012

Postby HcDoom; Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:27 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

@djeroen Are we going to see TB Compressor 4 and ReelBus 4 as well soon? With oversampling options, please.
User avatar
Tp3
KVRAF
 
2092 posts since 7 Feb, 2007

Postby Tp3; Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:39 am Re: ToneBoosters E.Q.4

HcDoom wrote:@djeroen Are we going to see TB Compressor 4 and ReelBus 4 as well soon? With oversampling options, please.

What is wrong with TBRB4 as it is ?

And why are people so obsessed with OS ? it's not like its ALWAYS better, y'know...
What is best ? How do you define 'best'? If you're talking about what you can think, what you can feel, what you can listen and hear, then 'best' is simply marketing signals (ie. hype) interpreted by your brain.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects