New powerful vocal extraction plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So ... downloaded, and its vst3 only. No dll file. Not sure if that'll work for me. :shrug:

Many thanks for your interest! :) The limitation of the demo version is that the output will be silenced after 90 seconds using it, and you cannot use the MIDI mode, which is really the core functionality of the plugin.

With the default mode (called "frequency mode"), you can only preselect the parts you want to isolate - it will work pretty good with simple input material, but to get professional results you must create a mixdown track of the preprocessed output, extract the MIDI events out if it,(most DAWs are supporting this) and fed them back to Isola Pro FX with MIDI mode selected.
Then you can modify the MIDI Events to improve your results.

In the demo version, selecting MIDI mode has no effect.

At the moment I am starting a pilot phase, and the price is not fixed yet, but it will be in the range of comparable tools like Audionamix.

thecontrolcentre wrote:So ... downloaded, and its vst3 only. No dll file. Not sure if that'll work for me. :shrug:

Vst3 only? Thats no good then.

Yeah unfortunately at the moment only vst3 is supported. Kind regards Markus

LakesideAudio wrote:Yeah unfortunately at the moment only vst3 is supported. Kind regards Markus
How about putting that information on your website?

After you extract the vocal, can you inverse and just hear the instrumental?
wiz1der
Hip Hop since '87
wiz1der.com

Well I put also an Information on my website that only VST3 is supported at the moment.

@wiz1der: Yeah you can use the "remove" mode to inverse the result to get a "karaoke" version. But the plugin
mainly is designed for professional use - for example, for extracting single elements out of old mixes
where the original tracks have been lost and using them in new arrangements.

For simple purpose, so for generating hole instrumental tracks in a very short time with acceptable quality
for "private use", "toys" like www.phonicmind.com maybe are better suited.

LakesideAudio wrote:Hello, at the moment only Windows 64 bit is supported, it is a vst Plug-in. There is a manual included.
Oh... what a pitty it's Win-only. Wanted to give it a shot on my Mac with Ableton.
The demo videos look promising. Wish you success with it.

Anyway, I miss the most important information on your page: Price

PS: Your website has some issues. The three main buttons for the pages Home, Products and About dont' work. Guess it's still work in progress. Mention it here, just in case.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Well, the website is still under construction. If you give the demo a try and if you want to purchase the full version, feel free to contact me directly by webmaster@lakeside-audio.de until the official purchase page is online.

VST3 only,eh?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I'm very interested in this plugin. I would need a VST 2.4 as I don't think Ableton have plans for VST 3 at the moment. Does anyone know who supports VST 3?

Theprotectionracket wrote:I'm very interested in this plugin. I would need a VST 2.4 as I don't think Ableton have plans for VST 3 at the moment. Does anyone know who supports VST 3?
Steinberg believe
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yes with a current version of Cubase it will work, and someone gave me a very positive feedback that it is also working with Reaper and FL Studio.

Hello,

we´re glad to announce that Isola Pro FX is available for purchase now. There is also a new
demo version with a longer timeout period.

Have a look:

www.lakeside-audio.de

Kind regards,
Markus

What's the copy protection?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Effects”