Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
toonertik
KVRist
 
295 posts since 15 Feb, 2017

Postby toonertik; Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 am Re: What has made you laugh today

Not just today but for about a week...
I found a dead horse on KVR and have been watching fluffy_little_something and Bones keep flogging it!!
RE Syneth1 and legend...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=495109&start=165
Hilarious ... and pointless... BUT hey!!!
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
35979 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:27 am Re: What has made you laugh today

toonertik wrote:Not just today but for about a week...
I found a dead horse on KVR and have been watching fluffy_little_something and Bones keep flogging it!!
RE Syneth1 and legend...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=495109&start=165
Hilarious ... and pointless... BUT hey!!!



it keeps them off the streets, otherwise theyd be annoying people at bus stops.
User avatar
toonertik
KVRist
 
295 posts since 15 Feb, 2017

Postby toonertik; Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:32 am Re: What has made you laugh today

vurt wrote:
toonertik wrote:Not just today but for about a week...
I found a dead horse on KVR and have been watching fluffy_little_something and Bones keep flogging it!!
RE Syneth1 and legend...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=495109&start=165
Hilarious ... and pointless... BUT hey!!!



it keeps them off the streets, otherwise theyd be annoying people at bus stops.

Nice one>>> :tu: :lol:
User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
 
11677 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

It's the other way round. Because I am off the street, I have a lot of spare time :wink:

Anyway, had to laugh about a Nivea commercial on TV. One of the women they used had such a weird psychopath look, what were they thinking... :hihi:
nordickvr
KVRian
 
878 posts since 29 Sep, 2013

Postby nordickvr; Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:35 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

fluffy_little_something wrote:...Anyway, had to laugh about a Nivea commercial on TV. One of the women they used had such a weird psychopath look, what were they thinking... :hihi:

May be they just wanted to get some attention from kvr addicts?
Pretty challenging task.
Seems that it’s working, sometimes.
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5432 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:47 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

fluffy_little_something wrote:It's the other way round. Because I am off the street, I have a lot of spare time :wink:

Anyway, had to laugh about a Nivea commercial on TV. One of the women they used had such a weird psychopath look, what were they thinking... :hihi:

GRRRRRRRR ....
Image
User avatar
Aliens
KVRian
 
608 posts since 1 Oct, 2016, from DogGirlDon't

Postby Aliens; Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:28 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

"Prob better" lol
User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
 
11677 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 am Re: What has made you laugh today

Was looking at some Midi controller reviews on Amazon, Sweetwater etc., some of those verdicts are really odd, like:
"It's work with computers,I was looking the one work with adapter"
What does that even mean?! :hihi:

Others give a Midi controller 1 star because it doesn't make piano sounds 8)
User avatar
Bombadil
KVRAF
 
1630 posts since 31 Aug, 2013, from The Schwarzwald of My Mind

Postby Bombadil; Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:01 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

With all the horrible news in the media these days, it's nice to see a 'feel good' story. :lol:

index.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.”


Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
 
11677 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:47 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

Yeah, animals should unite and kill those f**king poachers :tu:

Anyway, was reading articles on brain development and there was one which said men take 11 years more than women to mature, that explains a lot :hihi:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/men-mature- ... als-246716
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
35979 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:18 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

only 11?


/turns from keyboard to play with lego...
User avatar
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF
 
4635 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:14 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

vurt wrote:only 11?


/turns from keyboard to play with lego...


:-)
I still have several sets, unbuilt, in their parts bags, waiting on my third floor... Since my router is out of action, I have no household internet. Hmm...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
User avatar
SJ_Digriz
KVRAF
 
5308 posts since 4 Jul, 2001, from either Northern Idaho or Southern Canada, still trying to figure out which

Postby SJ_Digriz; Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:27 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

11 must be an under .. my wife of 30 years says she still waiting on me.
The trick is to realize there is no spoon. That's when you'll know you have been truly swindled.
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
35979 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

Jace-BeOS wrote:
vurt wrote:only 11?


/turns from keyboard to play with lego...


:-)
I still have several sets, unbuilt, in their parts bags, waiting on my third floor... Since my router is out of action, I have no household internet. Hmm...


i need some new shelves, have a death star and star destroyer an at st and some batman and marvel stuff to build too.
User avatar
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF
 
4635 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm Re: What has made you laugh today

vurt wrote:
Jace-BeOS wrote:
vurt wrote:only 11?


/turns from keyboard to play with lego...


:-)
I still have several sets, unbuilt, in their parts bags, waiting on my third floor... Since my router is out of action, I have no household internet. Hmm...


i need some new shelves, have a death star and star destroyer an at st and some batman and marvel stuff to build too.


I'm envious. :-) I stopped having disposable income ages ago and can't buy things for... uh... fancy? When I was working, though, I would buy the odd set now and then. Gotta feed the half-dead child buried inside me somehow :-D
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic