Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Shuffle34
KVRist

52 posts since 8 Nov, 2017

Postby Shuffle34; Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:42 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I grabbed the Embertone Woodwinds bundle currently on sale. These are libraries with quite unique sounds and each with their own personnality. The Herring Clarinet, the Recorders, among others, are really great. I also like the Sensual Saxophone, this one ready just in time for Valentine Day!
Fleer
KVRAF

3679 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:49 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Yep, told ya. Embertone is one of those companies, like ImpactSoundworks or Soundiron, that succeed in bringing the best of sounds at human prices. And this bundle is crazy good. But then I’m a woodwinds player myself.
dzilizzi
KVRian

849 posts since 20 Sep, 2013, from California

Postby dzilizzi; Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:27 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Yes, the Embertone one would be much more interesting if I didn't own half of the ones in the bundle. I'd basically be buying it for the Herring - I'd be better off waiting for a sale and getting it then. But I agree, Embertone, ImpactSoundworks and Soundiron all make great instruments that are usually slightly different from your standard instruments and many are at really great prices.
Shuffle34
KVRist

52 posts since 8 Nov, 2017

Postby Shuffle34; Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

It's true that Impact Soundworks and Soundiron are also releasing great products. I discovered Embertone with the current bundle deal and if their other products are as good, I will check them closely.
GreyLion
KVRAF

2924 posts since 21 May, 2004, from Deep in the Heart of Texas

Postby GreyLion; Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Huh. It might be worth mentioning that Melda's 40%-off Valentines Day deal includes the MFreeFXBundle. I've seen several times here people asking if it ever goes on sale. This brings the price down to 29 Euros, which is a pretty good deal, IMHO.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeFXBundle
Distorted Horizon
KVRian

941 posts since 17 Jan, 2017

Postby Distorted Horizon; Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:24 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:get the Magnetics Bundle with all three for $279 (normally $249)

Sounds like an awesome deal :hihi:
quincy
KVRAF

1596 posts since 15 Nov, 2003, from London, UK

Postby quincy; Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:15 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

GreyLion wrote:Huh. It might be worth mentioning that Melda's 40%-off Valentines Day deal includes the MFreeFXBundle. I've seen several times here people asking if it ever goes on sale. This brings the price down to 29 Euros, which is a pretty good deal, IMHO.

I apologise in advance if I'm being incredibly dim, but how is it that these are "free" if they cost €29? They are all listed as free but the bundle costs €29?!

I don't understand!
Gamma-UT
KVRAF

4248 posts since 8 Jun, 2009, from UK

Postby Gamma-UT; Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:28 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

quincy wrote:I apologise in advance if I'm being incredibly dim, but how is it that these are "free" if they cost €29? They are all listed as free but the bundle costs €29?!

I don't understand!

Melda should probably call it the Freemium Bundle or something. The free ones have some limitations in terms of GUI colours and styling, preset and sample-rate management. The €29 unlocks those features. If you don't need those features, the free ones work fine: https://www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeFXBundle
shonky
KVRian

673 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby shonky; Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:32 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

quincy wrote:
GreyLion wrote:Huh. It might be worth mentioning that Melda's 40%-off Valentines Day deal includes the MFreeFXBundle. I've seen several times here people asking if it ever goes on sale. This brings the price down to 29 Euros, which is a pretty good deal, IMHO.

I apologise in advance if I'm being incredibly dim, but how is it that these are "free" if they cost €29? They are all listed as free but the bundle costs €29?!

I don't understand!

Doesn't make much sense but it appears that the paid version allows you to save presets, have access to more parameters and remove the nag screen amongst other things. I guess these are the full versions of the plugins at that point but I'd agree that someone seems to have an odd concept of "free".
mgw38
KVRian

961 posts since 26 Jul, 2015, from Philadelphia

Postby mgw38; Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:55 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Also works on upgrades. :hyper:
tomheavybeats
KVRist

84 posts since 12 Jan, 2017, from England

Postby tomheavybeats; Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Not on cross grades though it seems?
paulbreeze
KVRian

1106 posts since 6 Jul, 2009

Postby paulbreeze; Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

mgw38 wrote:Also works on upgrades. :hyper:

But sadly not on crossgrades... :(
( I know, I know... ;) )
paulbreeze
KVRian

1106 posts since 6 Jul, 2009

Postby paulbreeze; Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:56 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Sadly :
* This offer includes the full versions of HALion 6 and HALion Sonic 3, updates from HALion 4, HALion 5, HALion Sonic, HALion Sonic 2 and upgrades from HALion Sonic 1, 2 and 3. The HALion 6 crossgrade is excluded from this offer.
sqigls
KVRAF

3025 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby sqigls; Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Does any kind soul have a PA voucher they can spare please very much!?

I DO have a few plugins I could offer as a swap, but ironically - they are Plugin Alliance plugins :P
systmu
KVRist

293 posts since 6 Feb, 2015

Postby systmu; Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

paulbreeze wrote:Sadly :
* This offer includes the full versions of HALion 6 and HALion Sonic 3, updates from HALion 4, HALion 5, HALion Sonic, HALion Sonic 2 and upgrades from HALion Sonic 1, 2 and 3. The HALion 6 crossgrade is excluded from this offer.

Wow that sucks I would definitely buy this if it included the crossgrade. I don't know now. What do you guys think? Not really something I need but a great discount nonetheless
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)