NYRV Releases AGENT 1.4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah_Dziz wrote:Because if it does I'm willing to pay a hundred bucks to not have to use quad channels to sidechain in cubase.
I know this is an old post, but... what's wrong with the sidechaining option for VST3 plugins in Cubase?

I just Installed the CM version, is that suppose to be mono only?
I can't find any specifications that it should be. I've tested it in Live 9.7.2 with a loaded plugin as well as the default empty setting but it makes everything mono even if I press the bypass button on the GUI.

Any ideas?

I've also run into similar problems with the CM version in REAPER. The VST2 version comes up as having two inputs, one of which seems to be a sidechain. The result is that REAPER patches the left channel to the functioning input and effects only hit the left-hand side. The VST3 version is identified as "mono" in the plugin browser and has the same behaviour.

Was looking forwards to skinning up some nice combinations of airwindows plugins, but mono-only is a dealbreaker. It's not mentioned anywhere, so I'm assuming it's unintentional?

Does agent act like a bridge for 32 bit VSTs ?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

imrae wrote:I've also run into similar problems with the CM version in REAPER. The VST2 version comes up as having two inputs, one of which seems to be a sidechain. The result is that REAPER patches the left channel to the functioning input and effects only hit the left-hand side. The VST3 version is identified as "mono" in the plugin browser and has the same behaviour.

Was looking forwards to skinning up some nice combinations of airwindows plugins, but mono-only is a dealbreaker. It's not mentioned anywhere, so I'm assuming it's unintentional?
Fyi the CM version can only load CM plugins
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
imrae wrote:I've also run into similar problems with the CM version in REAPER. The VST2 version comes up as having two inputs, one of which seems to be a sidechain. The result is that REAPER patches the left channel to the functioning input and effects only hit the left-hand side. The VST3 version is identified as "mono" in the plugin browser and has the same behaviour.

Fyi the CM version can only load CM plugins
I believe you are thinking about another similair plugin CM have had which name I can't remember. The main limitation here was the amount of plugins you could load, unless they changed it later but I have not been able to find any information that it's locked to CM plugins only.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/fr ... -cm-627578

Kr3eM wrote:...
I believe you are thinking about another similair plugin CM have had which name I can't remember.
... New Sonic Arts Freestyle CM
https://www.musicradar.com/news/free-vs ... eestyle-cm

Anybody using the CM version? Is it true that it’s mono only?

Return to “Effects”