One Synth Challenge #107: VK-1 Viking by Blamsoft (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved! :clap:

I decided not to check out the spreadsheet, so it won't subconsciously affect my voting the next time around (Nah, I'm a coward - I'm afraid of the 1's and the 2's!) - but thanks a million to everyone who voted my entry up! And thanks for your kind words, TheNeverScene and Lempface!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Thank you everyone!
And big ups to these guys...

TheNeverScene, thought you could have won it this month on your drum design alone. Great track all together.

Eraze the border, Great song writing and style this month. Love the sparse more mellow feel. Some detailed sound design.

Taron, your tracks are always eye opening and give me something to think about. The rhythms!

DoctorBob, great song writing. Awesome use of your style. I enjoyed it a lot.

and Zarf, I really liked your track. Very cool evolving sounds.

-----

Prize: I'll take "Modelonia v2 Synthesizer"

Thanks again.

Thanks Jasinski :)

I'm going to go with Audiothing's Outer Space.
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

jasinski wrote:Thank you everyone!
And big ups to these guys...

TheNeverScene, thought you could have won it this month on your drum design alone. Great track all together.

Eraze the border, Great song writing and style this month. Love the sparse more mellow feel. Some detailed sound design.

Taron, your tracks are always eye opening and give me something to think about. The rhythms!

DoctorBob, great song writing. Awesome use of your style. I enjoyed it a lot.

and Zarf, I really liked your track. Very cool evolving sounds.
Hey thanks for including me in your list, I appreciate it :)

jasinski wrote:

Thanks again.
Didn’t you already take it in an earlier OSC as price? :scared:

ThePresent wrote:
jasinski wrote:

Thanks again.
He's probably taken ALL of them in previous OSC's! :hyper:
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

TheNeverScene wrote:
ThePresent wrote:
jasinski wrote:

Thanks again.
He's probably taken ALL of them in previous OSC's! :hyper:
That could be true, sure :)
I just wouldn’t want him to find out after one week :” oh no, it’s on my hard drive already!” :dog:

I am really really suprised by this! I never expected to win this month. That is actually why I only checked the results just now...just to find my name up there. Wow, what a great start for a monday! :hyper: :D

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments on Soundcloud. :hug:

Congrats to Jasinski, TNS, Taron & DoctorBob - man, what a line up!

I would love to have Diversion as a prize.

P.S. I'm having a bit of a rough time right now so I probably won't make an entry with Diodow. I hope to be back in March.
Failure is success in progress.

@The Present.. you know. I just checked- I thought I had version 1 but it is actually version 2. Good catch. Glad you know what I have better than I do. 0.0

Would it be ok if I switched up to "Tantra Multi-Effect"?
If not.. no worries. I'll just take a pass.

jasinski wrote:@The Present.. you know. I just checked- I thought I had version 1 but it is actually version 2. Good catch. Glad you know what I have better than I do. 0.0

Would it be ok if I switched up to "Tantra Multi-Effect"?
If not.. no worries. I'll just take a pass.
:lol: :lol: No fear, I’m definitely NOT stalking you, I just have a strange kind of memory. Forgetting things I shouldn’t, remembering things that... well can be convenient sometimes but may look a bit awkward :hihi:
Anyway, you’re welcome

no worries. that's a cool kinda gift!

I can't even remember what synths I have apparently.

Ok Taron ... your turn .... just don't take mine :hihi:

dB

Well, I just want one of the prices I should still get... hmmm....maybe by now I can ask for a bundle from Sonimus? This would be the third product of theirs I'd be asking for, you know. Maybe BJ can make a deal with them? :hihi: :shrug:

If not, well, I literally have everything there is by now. I'm always happy to play with new toys, of course. :)
Oh, I forgot to ask, DB, what do you want?

Well Mr. T. ---- I was thinking about a Sonimus plugin as well :) ... but if you want to add to your collection, then do so by all means. :tu:

I'll watch this space ...

Cheers,

dB

My advice to you there is to wait until we hear back from BJ about the situation with Sonimus. By now I had three times chosen a Sonimus plugin, but never received any. If you can find anything else you might be interested in, you should consider that instead. If you were set on Sonimus... wait!

Return to “Instruments”