KarmaFX - Saving Presets...stop me, if you've heard this one

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, I'm sure most people know about the saving presets issue, in KarmaFX.
Any new ideas? I tried the UAC in WIN8.1, but now luck. I did get it to make a new bank in FLS 12.5, by installing Karma, in the vst folder, in FLS. But, I can't edit the names, when trying to store. Only way to make preset with unique names, is to save via FLS's preset saving, which is ok, but as for making a commercial preset pack, seems like a huge pain. Any tip, for making a commercial pack?

Love this synth, but it REALLY need a new preset system.

Thanks, Scott

abstractcats wrote:Ok, I'm sure most people know about the saving presets issue, in KarmaFX.
Any new ideas? I tried the UAC in WIN8.1, but now luck. I did get it to make a new bank in FLS 12.5, by installing Karma, in the vst folder, in FLS. But, I can't edit the names, when trying to store. Only way to make preset with unique names, is to save via FLS's preset saving, which is ok, but as for making a commercial preset pack, seems like a huge pain. Any tip, for making a commercial pack?

Love this synth, but it REALLY need a new preset system.

Thanks, Scott
I somehow managed to make mine but it's been so long since I did, I don't remember how I pulled it off. I do know that I was using Win 7 and Cubase 7 so it might be something to do with your DAW and/or Windows version. If we were running the same system I'd go back to mine and try to walk you through it but since we're not, there's probably no point. Again, don't remember what I did anyway.

See if this works:

If you want to start with an empty bank and create patches for it:
Right-click on the display, go to "Bank Select" and click "<New Bank>".
Design your preset.
Click the PROPS button (shown in my screenshot) give it a name and description if you'd like, click OK.
Click the "STORE" button.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Examigan wrote:See if this works:

If you want to start with an empty bank and create patches for it:
Right-click on the display, go to "Bank Select" and click "<New Bank>".
Design your preset.
Click the PROPS button (shown in my screenshot) give it a name and description if you'd like, click OK.
Click the "STORE" button.
Works like a charm! Thanks :D

Return to “Instruments”