Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Avenger and especially Arps are not meant. Manuel does say this, that it doesn't cover Avenger. As far as Nexus is concerned the only thing I have seen thats obvious is the TV/Movie themes freebee which they specifically warn against, quite rightly. My guess is ( until Manuel comments) is this phrase in the EULA is for construction kits, which is not uncommon.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

have a question regarding the step sequencer. Either i'm stupid and i don't see the obvious or something is not right:
I have a 1/32 stepped loop, length 16, playing only 1/1 note in a 4/4 pattern. When the note is played i hear some audible clicks/short glitch, probably because the envelope triggers.

What i don't understand, the Step sequencer should be on mute at the beginning of the new note (i tweaked contour, length and gate for it to behave like a rounded triangle amplitude). Also the manual says clicks are prevented when setting contour.

Is maybe possible to not retrigger the step sequencer on a new note? Maybe this would help?

woodsdenis wrote:Avenger and especially Arps are not meant. Manuel does say this, that it doesn't cover Avenger. As far as Nexus is concerned the only thing I have seen thats obvious is the TV/Movie themes freebee which they specifically warn against, quite rightly. My guess is ( until Manuel comments) is this phrase in the EULA is for construction kits, which is not uncommon.
I took that to mean that, for one thing, vocal samples ARE meant.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

woodsdenis wrote:My guess is this phrase in the EULA is for construction kits, which is not uncommon.
One really can't afford guess works on such topics. Also --- All rights on melodies, musical compositions, lyrics, vocals, and melody-loops included in Vengeance Samples or Audio Plugin Libraries are owned by Us and are reserved. --- it is pretty obvious that these terms are not restricted to construction kits.

There is no form of audio samples, loops, sounds, construction kits, you name it that can't be sold 100% royalty free. And the problem is not what's uncommon and what's not.

The only real issue is simple: how to find out what content is allowed to be used commercially and what content isn't, using a method other than whistling stuff or asking Vengeance support on a case-by-case basis?

Also I couldn't find any list of what one can do with the purchased products. For comparision, here is Apple's take on the sample and loops library that comes bundled with logic pro x (the library includes countless of melody loops, bass loops, chord loops, vocal loops)

you may use the Apple and third party audio file content (including, but not limited to, the Apple Loops, built-in sound files, samples and impulse responses) (collectively the “Sample Content”), contained in or otherwise included with the Apple Software, on a royalty-free basis, to create your own original soundtracks for your film, video and audio projects. You may broadcast and/or distribute your own soundtracks that were created using the Sample Content, however, individual Apple loops, audio files, sound settings, samples and impulse responses may not be commercially or otherwise distributed on a standalone basis, nor may they be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound files, sound effects or music beds."

sircuit wrote:you may use the Apple and third party audio file content (including, but not limited to, the Apple Loops, built-in sound files, samples and impulse responses) (collectively the “Sample Content”), contained in or otherwise included with the Apple Software, on a royalty-free basis, to create your own original soundtracks for your film, video and audio projects. You may broadcast and/or distribute your own soundtracks that were created using the Sample Content, however, individual Apple loops, audio files, sound settings, samples and impulse responses may not be commercially or otherwise distributed on a standalone basis, nor may they be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound files, sound effects or music beds."
That is superb. Vengeance - cut and paste, please.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote:
woodsdenis wrote:Avenger and especially Arps are not meant. Manuel does say this, that it doesn't cover Avenger. As far as Nexus is concerned the only thing I have seen thats obvious is the TV/Movie themes freebee which they specifically warn against, quite rightly. My guess is ( until Manuel comments) is this phrase in the EULA is for construction kits, which is not uncommon.
I took that to mean that, for one thing, vocal samples ARE meant.
I do see the confusion, I agree a definitive statement is needed.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Suddenly very quiet...

What a joke... I am having more fun with my pocket operators than with avenger. I think I will buy another instead of an expansion I can’t use

Wavegem wrote:What a joke... I am having more fun with my pocket operators than with avenger. I think I will buy another instead of an expansion I can’t use
Doesnt a note change help?

I also think it is strange. Many presets are used by artists without probs. So vengeance?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Rightly or wrongly Vengeance I think you have a problem. Surely all this isn’t worth it just to prevent some guy from copying your YouTube preset demo tracks. Must be another way?

Manuel.
It would be nice if we coud draw in the Mod Env instead of inputing points kind like in the free osc shape section.

Also adding some tape saturation on the shaper module would be amazing for making a big fat bass and also leads

Native Instruments Expansions, with a Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... _Yx1i5i11A

Just watch at 7:42 "All Expansions are 100% Royalty-Free. Use samples, presets and projects in any possible way, without any legal constrictions."

2 German Companies, 2 different visions. I love Avenger, but I prefer a 49$ expansion royalty-free than a 70$ expansion I have to worry about legal rights.

Ryan99 wrote:Native Instruments Expansions, with a Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... _Yx1i5i11A

Just watch at 7:42 "All Expansions are 100% Royalty-Free. Use samples, presets and projects in any possible way, without any legal constrictions."

2 German Companies, 2 different visions. I love Avenger, but I prefer a 49$ expansion royalty-free than a 70$ expansion I have to worry about legal rights.
Yeah ridiculous. Why buy the xps now. Wish i hadnt bought theirs.... i hooe this gets bigger news
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I am on vacation so excuse my briefness, Avenger or Nxus are not meant here. Arps are not meant. Its all about construction Kits and loops. I dont want to repeat this all 10 Pages, so this is the last post, I will make about this. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”