Fuse Audio Labs presents the Bucket-500 Analog Delay Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bucket-500 Analog Delay

Fuse Audio Labs presents the Bucket-500 Analog Delay Plugin

Available for Mac OS and Windows in AAX, AU, VST2.4 and VST3 in 32 and 64 bits.

ON SALE FOR $29 USD UNTIL FEBRUARY 28TH! (REGULAR $49 USD)

ABOUT THE BUCKET-500

The Bucket-500 is an authentic emulation of a bucket brigade (BBD) based analog delay circuit. We added some convenient features in the digital domain including a tilt filter in the feedback path, a stereo cross-feed option and an optional delay clock LFO to allow for flanging effects. We also extended the original delay time range and included a host tempo sync facility.

The idea behind the Bucket-500 plugin was to bring you a simple to use processor that still offers enough versatility to create a wide range of rich vintage style sounds. We tried to stay true to the original circuit, so the BL-3208 delay chip, the SA-571 based compandor system as well as the anti-aliasing and reconstruction filters have been faithfully modeled.

Download your fully functional 14-day trial here: https://fuseaudiolabs.de#bucket500

TRIALS AND PLUGIN ACTIVATION

You can test our plugins without any restrictions for 14 days. Simply click the "Activate Trial" button in the plug-in GUI after the installation to start your trial period. To activate your full license you can purchase a product activation key on our website. The activation key will be sent to you by email once the payment process has been completed, successfully. Click "Activate plug-in..." in the plug-in GUI or the drop down menu below, enter your email and product activation key and hit the "Activate" button to proceed.

FAQS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

An overview of Frequently Asked Questions can be found under the following link on our website

https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#faq

Our tech support can be reached via the following link

https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#support

Best,
Ray | Fuse Audio Labs

Oh yes! This looks fun. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Since you can model an opto tube Compressor pretty faithfully, just wondering if there is any plans for a Univibe pedal emulation in the works?

I also love analog/vintage phasers...

metalifuxx wrote:Since you can model an opto tube Compressor pretty faithfully, just wondering if there is any plans for a Univibe pedal emulation in the works?
Not to derail this thread, but check out Audiority tube modulator for a univibe sound. Congrats on this release, awesome!

And PA just released a new Brainworx delay plugin too!

This one a no brainer for me though :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

This is a very nice sounding delay and I love the stompbox simplicity.

edit: dry mute added.
Last edited by s28 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

metalifuxx wrote:Since you can model an opto tube Compressor pretty faithfully, just wondering if there is any plans for a Univibe pedal emulation in the works?
Hi metalifuxx,

I'm sorry I have to be vague when it comes to future products but let me put it that way: Let's see what the future brings. Frankly I have never seen or heard a Univibe in real life but it sure looks like an interesting circuit.

Best,
Ray

Thanks, will test it (and compare to the Fullbucket BBD delay which came out recently).

s28 wrote:An option to remove the dry signal completely.
There's been quite a few requests for this on gearslutz - Ray has said he'll think about it. Right now, this is the only thing that's holding me back from buying it cos it sounds really great.
s28 wrote:To be able to control the depth of the lfo with a small screw perhaps
That would be great. I tried the lfo and turned it off straight away as it was way too deep!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Does anyone know what specific pedal this was modelled after?

And yes, the LFO speed/depth and the amount of noise should be able to be dialed in. The accuracy of the emulation is really holding back the plugin there. It would also be cool if you could push the feedback to 11 since it doesn't really go into self-oscillation.

is it possible to use it as a send effect? does Wet 100% mean Dry is 0%??

no self oscillation!? that's a bit sad.

sqigls wrote:is it possible to use it as a send effect? does Wet 100% mean Dry is 0%??
Send is only possible now by removing the dry signal thru phase cancellation.
100% wet = dry + 100% wet.

Talked about here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-pro ... lugin.html

RPH wrote:
sqigls wrote:is it possible to use it as a send effect? does Wet 100% mean Dry is 0%??
Send is only possible now by removing the dry signal thru phase cancellation.
100% wet = dry + 100% wet.

Talked about here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-pro ... lugin.html
Okay guys, check v1.0.1, it adds the suggested insert/send switch aka dry mute :wink:
Session compatibility is of course retained.

That was quick, thanks Ray.

I tried your plugin for a bit yesterday and bought it then after.
Love it, just like your compressor.

Return to “Effects”