Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.4.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tube Modulator

Audiority wrote:
Dip200 wrote: However, there is one flaw that bothers me: The synced LFO does not stay in phase with the song position. This is no problem for fast modulations, however If I want to emphasize certain chords, or points in time (on a reverb tail for example) it's completely unusable for that. Because everytime I start song playback, or insert a plugin with latency, or jump to another position, the phase of the modulation is changed and peaks and dips happen not where they happened before.
Hey Dip, please can you tell me what DAW and OS are you using? I'm trying to replicate this issue and timing seems to be ok on Logic Pro X here.

Thanks,
Luca
Win7 & Cubase 9.5 64 bit

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about timing but staying in phase / sync.

Thanks, Dip. I'll rework the LFO sync code to make them more coherent with the transport.

Cheers,
Luca

s28 wrote:This and echoes t7e are on another level.
Totally agreed. Awesome retro sounding plugins with beautiful GUI's for amazing prizes. Very happy to have bought these. Will keep on watching Audiority for more amazing stuff :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Thanks guys!

Check out this cool performance by Davide Pepi, using both Echoes T7E and Tube Modulator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEPpHKBL7f0

I thought the mix control on bottom seemed to remove a bit too quickly. Can that be more subtle? Not a lot more but a bit

it's equal power crossfade at the moment. I'm planning (for the extra settings panel) a way to let the user set the volume for both dry and wet signal, and a selection between linear and equal power crossfade for the mix knob.

Cheers,
Luca

Hey guys.. I woke up and noticed quite a lot of emails asking to extend Tube Modulator intro price, so I did that and extended it until March 7th.

Cheers,
Luca

Thanks for extending the promotion. I look forward to using this plugin. I'm also interested in the delay plugin Echoes T7E

plexuss wrote:
Audiority wrote: I'm sorry you are feeling ripped off but, honestly, I'm not happy to be called out like a fraud here.

Luca
Then think through your upgrade offers and the various scenarios and risks to determine the best course of action. Maybe I am the only one pissed off about this in which case, carry on and ignore me. But this is my experience and I think it's prudent to share it.

Thanks for the refund of the previous version and resolving this issue for me at least. And I had forgot that it wasn't $15 I paid, it was $10. so $10 + the $20 to do the upgrade is $30 which is still more than the intro offer. Eesh.
While you might have a valid point, I don't get the need to have an attitude about it. You seem overly defensive and angry and you're taking it out on this dev in public, who seems to be a good guy. In the future, perhaps you could message the dev in private instead of doing so out in public? It was kind of a dick move. 8)

DFoisie wrote:
plexuss wrote:
Audiority wrote:I see your point. Let's see if there's a way to make this better

Luca
How about take 5 minutes to think about it before you launch. Business 101. I am getting tired of lazy business owners fleecing me of money because they cant be bothered to think through the most basic business stratgies. Its happen 3 times this week to me so far with plugin businesses. If you cant run a simple business then dont run a business.

Scenarios, risks, objectives, logic.
To be honest, I think you are being rather rude about this. I do believe that Luca had honest intentions, and looks to want to correct the issue. Here he is offering a great product at very cost-effective value. Think you need to relax a bit, have some chamomile tea, listen to some ambient music, and not worry about the world for a moment.
Agreed, there's absolutely no reason to treat Luca (or any good dev) this way. :smack:

Is there really a need to drag this up again, weeks later?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:Is there really a need to drag this up again, weeks later?
I certain don't.

This is in reference to the previous posts (not jens or their post above):

Just to make the point that I did see this and I choose not to reply because all that needed to be said was said. However if people want to dredge it up, I can go into all over again. Up to you.

As far as I am concerned it's water under the bridge - I emailed with the dev afterwards and we made up and both agreed it was "water under the bridge" (his words).

But if you want to keep going about it, let me know. But please do it by PM so my arguing with you doesn't waste the time of other people here. thanks,

plexus and I had a conversation at its time and it's water way under the bridge

Audiority wrote:plexus and I had a conversation at its time and it's water way under the bridge
Thanks for the great plugin. I've been using it a lot. It's on the e-piano in this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuCTt3admnA

Lovely atmosphers in this track! Thanks for sharing, plexuss :)

Return to “Effects”