Behringer: *LOTS* of classic analogue clones in the works ....

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote:
JCJR wrote: Kinda like maybe two balding middle-age accountants have a bowie-knife duel in the back alley over the affections of Mavis in accounts receivable, but all the while Mavis had somethin going on with one of the second-shift truck drivers. :)
Not quite. It's all about money, really. Which is fair enough, i'd do the same, if i saw someone remotely copying what i am doing. At least, if i saw an advantage in it. Imagine you'd do a song, and someone took the exact hookline from it, and is more popular with it than you are. Pretty unfair, isn't it?
Pretty petty to sue too, get a life and make a new tune, nobody wins from this sue everybody bs.
Duh

My point was primarily that it is not like "neener-neener", but about business.

Forget about all the cloned plugins that have flooded the plugin market over the years.

I bet the hypocrites here dont start deleting their favourite dynamics emulations ;)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

its a totally different market really and wont effect moog at all. there will always be the collectors and purists.

then there are the people who would love to own a particular synth but would also like to pay the rent.

if they do the putney ill take a couple for sure :D

vurt wrote:its a totally different market really and wont effect moog at all. there will always be the collectors and purists
I think there will still be a market for Moog but it absolutely has affected them already.

transmetropolitan wrote:
vurt wrote:its a totally different market really and wont effect moog at all. there will always be the collectors and purists
I think there will still be a market for Moog but it absolutely has affected them already.
Never been into Moog, but when they first released Mother-32, it got my interest.

However, now Behringer is about to release synth that is two times bigger and two times cheaper :v
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I wonder if Uli hired the TTSH developer to help make his Korg Clone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZCgfyYyTHI
:borg:

DJ Warmonger wrote:
transmetropolitan wrote:
Never been into Moog, but when they first released Mother-32, it got my interest.

However, now Behringer is about to release synth that is two times bigger and two times cheaper :v
I got one as it was Eurorack and cheap secondhand, at the time there was nothing similar but almost immediately there were other small modules released. Though I did get a Phenol cheap from the Kickstarter

I would have got an O'Coast or one of the others instead.

Mother 32 is a bit tame and lame in comparison.

Behringer bring it on, I go by features and cost ;)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

would be great if Behringer could make a cheaper version of the Waldorf KB37 (900 Euro :o )Image
could stick the ModelD + a couple of modules in there.

And now a pro 1 into the mix. Great stuff.
And if they can do a pro 1, then no reason why they can't do a pro 5.

All the classics, coming soon, from Behringer. :)

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2018/ ... -one-next/

I read that there are system 100m module on the horizon, projected at $99 each.
Great times for ancient analogue junkies with thin wallets.

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2018/ ... nthesizer/

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”