FL Studio 12.9 Beta 3

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

_al_ wrote:Hey image line, quick question.
has DX plugin capability been totally removed from FL now, or is it just something particular to my setup?
no answer? thanks guys!
i guess i'll have to bother your support center instead :o

_al_ wrote:
_al_ wrote:Hey image line, quick question.
has DX plugin capability been totally removed from FL now, or is it just something particular to my setup?
no answer? thanks guys!
i guess i'll have to bother your support center instead :o
DX Support was dropped 5 years ago with the release of FL 11:
https://support.image-line.com/knowledg ... hp?ans=251
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

12.4 loads DX just fine, but the new beta crashes every single one of my projects, as i was using a DX eq.
note, i said DX capability, not support

and this is not requesting support for a DX plugin. im asking a question concerning the current version of FL

thanks for the reply though

Oh, I guess that is different. I misread the Knowledgebase article. That's a good question, but I don't really know.

The best I can find is this forum reply from January:
https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic. ... 0#p1270250
DX/DXi plugins are no longer supported, support was deprecated in FL Studio 11.

Successful use of DX/DXi plugins in FL Studio 11 and up can be hit or miss and we cannot guarantee that those plugins will work properly, if at all. We recommend avoiding DX/DXi plugins, use VST alternatives for these plugins if they're available.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

actually, thats a useful bit of info! it shows they are aware that our DX could break at any time.
luckily i had already started phasing out that EQ since they gave us the news in FL 11, but i wasn't totally convinced it would be a problem, as i heard DX were a part of windows or something, so they're still present in all my tracks.

well i guess i'll have to keep my current tracks in FL 12, and all my new in FL 20

thanks again :tu:

oh, and image line, no thumbs up for you ffs

:hihi:

_al_ wrote:
oh, and image line, no thumbs up for you ffs

:hihi:
And why didn't you just ask in the user support forum?

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

because my userame on the forum is also one of my artist names, and i dont want that name appearing on forums.
i've already changed it one time from a previous artist name, and i don't want to appear rude to your support center by requesting another change.

i will happily pm you my email to prove my purchase, if that would make you give kvr posters a little more respect

So you are literally asking changing your username to be incognito while being rude to whom you are communicating at the exact moment and begging for being respected?

What kind of people are they that rationally think this logic work in real life? I'm confused.

_al_ wrote:because my userame on the forum is also one of my artist names, and i dont want that name appearing on forums.
i've already changed it one time from a previous artist name, and i don't want to appear rude to your support center by requesting another change.
What does this even mean?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

_al_ wrote:because my userame on the forum is also one of my artist names, and i dont want that name appearing on forums.
i've already changed it one time from a previous artist name
You could also change your username here on KVR to something else, if only for the reason to avoid being confused with Paul Simon, who I believe when posting on KVR forums also goes by the username of "Al".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tooneba wrote:So you are literally asking changing your username to be incognito while being rude to whom you are communicating at the exact moment and begging for being respected?

What kind of people are they that rationally think this logic work in real life? I'm confused.
good post mate! :hihi:
but could you please point to the area in this thread where i asked for a name change?
Jace-BeOS wrote: What does this even mean?
nothing that should interest you
tonedef71 wrote: You could also change your username here on KVR to something else, if only for the reason to avoid being confused with Paul Simon, who I believe when posting on KVR forums also goes by the username of "Al".
it's paul simon who should be concerned, not me :roll:

oh, i feel some kvr drama approaching

@ imge line folks .
Velocity bug in sytrus vsti ...( never goes to 100% at full velocity )
I post it here , so you guys are aware of it .

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=500733&p=7020731#p7020731
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Finally got to try FL (I'm on a Mac) and I'm loving it!

I'm buying it as soon as ReWire and the VST implementation are functional :)
He tried to play bass.
www.jordanbrown.co.uk

unfortunately 12.9 B3 has proven very crashy on my iMac Pro. Particularly around UAD plugins.

One of the worst DAWs I've ever seen, looks like it's made for children but it's very illogical and inefficient at some points.
For DISCOGRAPHY, see К Ɱ Ԏ Ꮇ Ꮩ Ꭶ Ꭵ Ꮳ

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”