New VST from Admiral Quality: Stunning Phaser

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sqigls wrote: at least he doesn't rape kids.
Hands up who gave money to the kiddie fiddler...?
:roll:

This is an tech audio site not Thailand. No need for this shit here.

He has a point - you just didn't get it. He was referring to Kjaerhus.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

don't bother, he's on a troll mission.
Last edited by sqigls on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aliens wrote:

This is a discussion about Stunning Phaser, with an unfortunate previous deviation into the character of plugin developers not an ignorant swathing of a nation of people. No need for YOU here.

sqigls wrote:
Aliens wrote:

This is a discussion about Stunning Phaser, with an unfortunate previous deviation into the character of plugin developers not an ignorant swathing of a nation of people. No need for YOU here.
Let's be specific here to avoid any doubt - the kiddie fiddler comment was clearly directed at the developer behind Kjaerhus who indeed was convicted of said fiddling.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Yes, and in fact attempted to BUY a child on the black market.

point made

ok lets get back to the point of the thread, lest it be condemned to HPC.

Cheers

Yeah, because so many people in the industry do. How does that even relate to this? :dog:

chk071 wrote:
Yeah, because so many people in the industry do. How does that even relate to this? :dog:
actually, you might be very unpleasantly surprised by just how many famous people in many industries DO.

go back, read the thread again, get some context.
People are WHINING that they won't buy AQ plugins because he's a grumpy bastard.
I posed the question, how many people gave money to Torben Larson the child rapist? AKA Kjaerhus

I simply thought it was silly that people are stuck on the grumpy guy, when the focus of the thread is a product. A new VST plugin called "Stunning Phaser". Not the "I don't like the person who codes this plugin" thread.

I understand the history, and I've been at KVR since day 1 basically, albeit i didn't formally join until 2004 so I've heard my fair share of silly attitudes. I realise the Admiral is very outspoken and sometimes over-the-top, but I'd prefer if we can - to speak about the plugin - "Stunning Phaser".

back on topic please or IBTL
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

yes, sorry, trying

sqigls wrote: Some people still use Kjaerhus plugins though,
At least the Admiral ain't no Torben Larsen.
This got me curious, as I've seen references to him being horrible before but without specifics. So I looked him up by his full name...

...and holy f**k! :-o
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Hink wrote:back on topic please or IBTL
Sorry, didn't see this before my prior post.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

chk071 wrote:
How does that even relate to this? :dog:
Exactly! It's totally irrelevant to the plug in topic.
Twice in two pages the from left field paedo reference was made, like we didn't get it the first time :roll:

Last edited by Aliens on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sqigls wrote: This is a discussion about Stunning Phaser, with an unfortunate previous deviation into the character of plugin developers not an ignorant swathing of a nation of people. No need for YOU here.
So I get shit for talking about the horrible gui, but you're excused, even though you brought a paedophile and child sexual abuse in to the debate. Yeah, all right then :roll:

Besides not even being remotely relevant, it's also a bad example in the first instance.
I doubt anyone gave money after he was exposed, especially as development had already ceased way before the information was made available here, so that point is just a nothing argument disguised as insightful (incite full?) commentary.

Bad form in this thread.

Return to “Effects”