Serum doesn't show display

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a problem with xferSerum,white screen.
I cannot see any knobs or anything.
Someone know help me please.
Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wow. a few of us have had it on Windows, but it is usually Cubase users afaik....Steve has not been able to replicate it....if it is the same issue, usually closing the gui and reopening it works on my system.

Check their forum..
I
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Wow. a few of us have had it on Windows, but it is usually Cubase users afaik....Steve has not been able to replicate it....if it is the same issue, usually closing the gui and reopening it works on my system.

Check their forum..
I think one of the things Steve suggested we try is:
Try moving Serum Presets from /Documents/Xfer to C:/
-Steve
but then you have to retell the plugin where the data file is....... I think I had tried that months ago and it didn't work for me but it worked for some.

rsp
Seem like it works but just not show

anyone know help me pls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

why not ask Steve directly on his forum?
rsp
sound sculptist

How? I am new here.

a1234567 wrote:How? I am new here.
You did buy and download Serum from Xfer, I presume, so surely you can find their forum on the same website?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

zvenx wrote:why not ask Steve directly on his forum?
rsp
I get it too, and I did. He didn't have an answer.

Any one figure this out?

Any one figure this out?

Any updates on this?

I usually just close it and open immediately and it works, however it would be a welcome fix.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Yes, at least it in Cubase it has been fixed in the last few betas.. Not sure which one fixed it, but I had stopped updating, then I did in November and realised it was fixed.. at least on Cubase on my system.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:56 pm Yes, at least it in Cubase it has been fixed in the last few betas.. Not sure which one fixed it, but I had stopped updating, then I did in November and realised it was fixed.. at least on Cubase on my system.
rsp
Brilliant. Guess I best download the latest version :tu:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:06 pm
zvenx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:56 pm Yes, at least it in Cubase it has been fixed in the last few betas.. Not sure which one fixed it, but I had stopped updating, then I did in November and realised it was fixed.. at least on Cubase on my system.
rsp
Brilliant. Guess I best download the latest version :tu:

With all the caveats it comes with :)
"• DO NOT USE FOR PRODUCTION PURPOSES - I do expect things will be fine and things should be compatible moving forward, but I still say this because if you need to go back to an older Serum version for some unforeseen reason, the old version won't open anything saved in this one. "
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:10 pmWith all the caveats it comes with :)
"• DO NOT USE FOR PRODUCTION PURPOSES - I do expect things will be fine and things should be compatible moving forward, but I still say this because if you need to go back to an older Serum version for some unforeseen reason, the old version won't open anything saved in this one. "
rsp
Ah, good point. This is why I seldom update. Never touch a working system 8)

Will check back in a month or so.

Return to “Instruments”