Best Neve preamp/eq vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm looking to add a Neve type preamp vst plugin and am wondering which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?

try sonimus burnley 73 or black rooster vpre-73.

i have both but use the sonimus much more for the eq and the option of mic and line pre options.

dickiefunk wrote:which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?
Sknote Marconi1

Mr. Spock wrote:try sonimus burnley 73
This.
New SKnote Marconi is great too.

Closest Native,Marconi1.although last year i would of said Burnley.Marconi1 is in a similar league sonically to the UAD version though.gives me some hope for native DSP :)
I

Try Air Windows Desk4. You can get all sorts of famous colors out of it, including Neve.
Dub it up blacker than dread

New stock EQ console which comes with the last update of LogicPro. By the way: it costs nothing extra...

Marconi1 is a buggy piece of garbage. It was supposed to be fixed 2 months ago it still isn't. Same old Sknote.

Fyi

Marconi1 is still beta
Amazon: why not use an alternative

jbarish wrote:Marconi1 is a buggy piece of garbage.
I have to disagree, the latest version runs flawlessly and blows every other native solution out of the water IMHO!

Stating that he hasn´t fixed anything is just plain wrong. Read the GS thread and see for yourself.

:party:

I own the the plug and still have issues with clicks and pops and low level noise. Known issues that were supposed to be corrected but still aren't. You Sknote apologists are as nauseating as you are delusional.

Even though it models a different Neve, the DDMF 6144 is an excellent "boutique-style" EQ.
Costs only €34 as well.

https://ddmf.eu/6144-equalizer-plugin/

Kush Audio Omega N !

jbarish wrote:Marconi1 is a buggy piece of garbage. It was supposed to be fixed 2 months ago it still isn't. Same old Sknote.
doesn't wonder me. sounds like 20 previous stories related to quinto. I'd never suggest a sknote plugin. bought the tape and few others when he first showed up in plugin-land 8 or so years ago. Over all these years he has always and again proven to be one of the most unreliable developers. (sorry for the rant!) I even skipped the free macroni intro offer due to my experience and seeing how he handles things on gearslutz since years.
soundmodel wrote:Even though it models a different Neve, the DDMF 6144 is an excellent "boutique-style" EQ.
Costs only €34 as well.

<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">https://ddmf.eu/6144-equalizer-plugin</span>/
this is far from a 1073.

sonimus is the way to go. great company, good sound and fair prices :tu:

Waves Scheps73 8)
('I hate WUP' discussion in 3...2...1...)

Return to “Effects”