2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

No matter the (small) mess, we are all being well rewarded one way another (ears and wallets), may we all remember that. I must say it has been fun to part of this pre-release process since it began.

Just mentioning this to remember the Perfect Storm 2.5 customers, sure you have it all in hand Andrew.
If you have Perfect Storm 2.5 (as you do) or equivalent (Aether, B2, Breeze 1 and all associated preset expansions), and you order Breeze 2.0 during the Pre-Release (before Feb 1, 2018), as you did, you will be given all the new Breeze 2 expansions at no additional cost.
This reverb is unlike any that have graced my ears in recent years, seems we have a nice dose of preset mania as a result of this products bar setting qualities :) A well deserved reaction to some marvellous work by all the creators involved and their obvious hard work and well-intended actions, every step of the way.

Ok now it worked. I added the expansion bundle to the cart again and it showed up for $0.

Thanks!

Now... for the future, I would really like to just get one email for whatever products and offers are available to me? I just don't have the time to try and follow forum threads for product launches like this. Maybe I'm an out-lyer and if so, ok. But the typical thing to do is use email for this kind of thing.

Confirming that the link works for me as a Perfect Storm 2.5 customer.
Spartikus wrote:
Just mentioning this to remember the Perfect Storm 2.5 customers, sure you have it all in hand Andrew.
If you have Perfect Storm 2.5 (as you do) or equivalent (Aether, B2, Breeze 1 and all associated preset expansions), and you order Breeze 2.0 during the Pre-Release (before Feb 1, 2018), as you did, you will be given all the new Breeze 2 expansions at no additional cost.

Thanks Andrew, added to cart as advised, all good.
Looking forward to listening to these glorious creations!

None of this still works for me. I bought the Breeze 2 pack, that was supposed to contain 1, 2 and presets. First time 2c customer. Have had that for awhile now, with 2 original preset packs. Neither of the new preset packs are showing up in my account. And when I try the link supplied it gives me that funky screen that subtracts 49.95....but then adds it back in again! I have no idea what this voucher is that some of you are talking about. Help!!!

Not working for me so far .. Breeze 2 Pack purchase on 12/20.

EDIT: hmm ... that would put it just outside the 60 days I guess.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

LAGinz wrote:None of this still works for me. I bought the Breeze 2 pack, that was supposed to contain 1, 2 and presets.
It does already contain 1 & 2 expansions. :wink:

Now we are adding 3 & 4 for free to the Pre-Release orders. As a gift. This was not planned at the start. This is an extra bonus just to say thanks. I just want to reiterate that for everyone -- not specifically you -- so we have some perspective.
LAGinz wrote: First time 2c customer. Have had that for awhile now, with 2 original preset packs. Neither of the new preset packs are showing up in my account. And when I try the link supplied it gives me that funky screen that subtracts 49.95....but then adds it back in again! I have no idea what this voucher is that some of you are talking about. Help!!!
Yes, it seems there are complications with adding it automatically to existing pack orders. So we are handling it via another free order.

The "voucher" is automatic. You *should* not have to enter anything. But for some reason, it is not yet working for the new Breeze 2.0 pack orders like yours. That is what I am exploring right this second. stay tuned...

Sorry if I was imprecise. I’ve had 1,2 and the original two packs for awhile now...and love them! Will stay tuned:)

Great Andy, zero on checkout, worked like a charm. Thank you.

gift showed up and worked. Thank you!

Andrew, just to let you know that now everything worked OK for me, too.
Thank you! (Please ignore my mail at 2CAudio support with regard to Breeze Expansions, I had already written it.)

It should now work for all Breeze 2.0 Pack customers too. :tu:

Yes, it's working!

Apologies for the snarkiness. I should remember how stressful a release can be after months of concentrated effort.

Thanks - John
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

krankyone wrote:Yes, it's working!

Apologies for the snarkiness. I should remember how stressful a release can be after months of concentrated effort.

Thanks - John

Months? I wish we were that fast. :D

no good deed ...

Return to “Effects”