Have you recorded yourself talking in your sleep?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have you ever captured yourself saying something in your sleep and actually used it in a song?
Or, have your sleeping self at least spark an idea to your waking self?
Let Me Blog You: http://blog.volterock.com

Not yet.

This actually gave me an idea...
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

No
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

ever heard of electronic voice phenomena (EVP)?
that's why i will never do this :o

go youtube and type "art bell evp" hehe

i stopped doing this the night i recorded myself repeating the phrase "must kill volterock" over and over :scared:

more seriously, yes i have recorded myself overnight, used one of those apps on the smartphone.
i talk in tongues mostly, sounds like im scatting in monotone :hihi:
the occasional recognisable words seem to be rarely strung together in any actual sentence, and i swear a lot.

No.. but my Wife sure listens when I do talk in my sleep :lol:

No seriously my Wife has woken me up and the strange words I spoke we actually had found that I was speaking Old Latin and we found a proper interpretation for what I said... disclaimer. .. I have not access to Old Latin nor have I ever heard it spoken..

I tend to scream in my sleep, apparently
Amazon: why not use an alternative

No recording's but my kid's usually have to wake me when I do. They say I'm usually angry, shouting and swearing.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I tend to scream in my sleep, apparently
my gf does this, well not screams but sort of brays like that goat off the meme.
first few times id almost shit myself, now i just laugh and try and balance things on her head while she sleeps.

Return to “Production Techniques”