- 15776 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany
Codemeter. And you can use both online/offline authorization (offline only for a single computer), and the Ignition key. https://www.propellerheads.se/support/u ... orization/
- 93 posts since 27 Aug, 2012, from Southampton, UK
xalama qo wrote:Who's a grump then hey squigs?
So there's still some hoop-jumping involved. That's a pity.
You turn on your computer, click on Reason and use it. That's hardly taxing for anyone.
- 847 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI
xalama qo wrote:Just wondering what copy-protection Reason 10 uses. Ignition key still?
Thanks in advance
xalama qo wrote:Thanks for the info guys. KVR is a delight! (if you know how to use it properly)
Do you already own Essentials, Adapted, or Limited? If so, then things just got really cheap for you (and if not, you can still do it super cheap):
- Presonus Studio One 3.5.x | too many VSTi's to name
- Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10.1 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Moderator: Moderators (Main)