TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MogwaiBoy wrote:
soulone82 wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:Takes lots more time for not much better results.
Setting up Nova for sidechain triggering is ridiculously easy and the results are far better than using Trackspacer.
Can you run through a quick ste-by-step or point me to a video that shows it? I am currently undecided between Nova GE ($25 sale) and TrackSpacer ($29 sale).
me2 :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Trackspacer is easier to set up, but consumes more CPU power than Nova (free version).
It's easy if you know how

Setting up track spacer just involves sending it your sidechain signal and adjusting a knob. If you have a very problematic track you can switch it to mid side mode, fiddle with attack and release settings, limit where in the frequency spectrum the ducking will occur, among other things. Setting it up for its intended use is as simple as setting up sidechaining in your host and turning one knob.

Nova is a more all around dynamic EQ , which can be more flexible, but is gonna take a bit longer to set up to achieve that flexibility.
When I need something strange or complicated done involving ducking frequencies on one track based on the frequencies of another track I use Melda MDynamicEQ. It has adjustable per band attack and release, harmonic filters to get more mileage out of a single band, and some other bells and whistles.

I only ever really use nova as more of a de esser or submix cleaner upper. Mostly just because I've had both those other plugins forever, I'm used to using them for this purpose, and they do just fine for my uses.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

well i bought it cause Nova didnt convince me for a fast solution and F6 from waves doesnt show up in my fl studio :/, also those 2 products dont have 32 bands.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Bought TrackSpacer.

A little lost on how to set it up in FL Studio. Anyone know where the instruction manual for this thing is? There wasn't one in the installation and I can't see one on the Wavesfactory site.

As long as you can send a sidechain signal to it it's very straightforward. Then just adjust the amount knob until its making space in the part of the frequency spectrum you want. If you need more in depth control then click on the little dot that opens up the advanced controls. Also if there are parts of the spectrum you don't want effected then use the hi and low filters. I don't know how sidechaining works in FL so if that's where you're hung up I don't know what to tell you.

Anyone else has this problem, that sometimes only one channel is outputted? I noticed that sometimes after loading a live set in Ableton.
Spoke already to Wavesfactory, but they don't seem to do something about it :(

Have this problem since months. Current setup is Live 9.7.5 64bit on Windows 10 64bit v1703.

Hey guys!
Working on a new version of Trackspacer, re-built from scratch. CPU consumption is significantly lower and it will hopefully be bug-free. Make sure you're on the newsletter so you get notified as soon as it comes out.

wavesfactory wrote:Hey guys!
Working on a new version of Trackspacer, re-built from scratch. CPU consumption is significantly lower and it will hopefully be bug-free. Make sure you're on the newsletter so you get notified as soon as it comes out.
:o :love: :love: :hug:

Excited!!
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Rad!!! I'm a big fan of your work (I have put black toms in every score I've ever done). I'm about to send you a PM.

JJ

I find this kind of sad. That you release a new plugin (Spectre), knowing that you have open bugs in your old stuff (which is actually released). I'm still having this issue that occasionally one side of a stereo channel is not working in TrackSpacer. First i thought about buying Spectre, but today TrackSpacer had the bug again and i think i won't support such business practice.

Also it would have been nice to follow up on the bug. We had a short email communication, then there was silence from your side.

so Spectre is the follow up? nd trackspacer is abandoned? if so this is really bad as i bought it end of the last year on sale and it would f**king suck!

dermage wrote:
I find this kind of sad. That you release a new plugin (Spectre), knowing that you have open bugs in your old stuff (which is actually released). I'm still having this issue that occasionally one side of a stereo channel is not working in TrackSpacer. First i thought about buying Spectre, but today TrackSpacer had the bug again and i think i won't support such business practice.

Also it would have been nice to follow up on the bug. We had a short email communication, then there was silence from your side.
Caine123 wrote:so Spectre is the follow up? nd trackspacer is abandoned? if so this is really bad as i bought it end of the last year on sale and it would f**king suck!

As far as i understand it. They are working on TrackSpacer 3 or something. But released Spectre first (maybe to make some money). I think this is no good practice, since there are known bugs. Just checked, I emailed them in June 2017 about the bug. He asked which DAW i'm running, then there was silence.

Hey guys! I totally understand the frustration, I would feel the same if I were you and I apologise for this.
As you know, we released Spectre a few days ago and we've been fully immersed in this release.
The new version of Trackspacer is not fully ready but we have a working version that we've sent to a few people who urgently needed it (soft release?).
If you want this new version please feel free to send us an e-mail to info at wavesfactory.com and I'll personally send you an installer.

Attaching a picture of the new and bigger UI.

Sorry guys!

Will there be a price for the new version, for current owners of Trackspacer?

Return to “Effects”