Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
jbw
KVRist
 
240 posts since 31 Oct, 2013

Postby jbw; Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:49 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Finally picked up the full version, and got a chance to explore a bit more. So cool. Very sci-fi. :borg: A cinematic machine. :wink: 8)
Sugar Bytes
KVRian
 
1107 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:37 am Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

short one:
we will look into your bug reports.

env modulation: hit the button below each envelope fader to open the modulation and slope settings

env looping: click the button below sustain fader, loop on/off is found here

default cc map when aparillo is loaded in daw: will be added

rico
mcbpete
KVRian
 
1188 posts since 24 Jun, 2006, from London, England

Postby mcbpete; Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:56 am Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Would it be possible to add a 'Randomize All' button that modifies Objects, Amounts, Radius, MouseRecorder and KeyRecorder all in one click, or basically as the name suggests - Randomizes everything
User avatar
progtronic
KVRian
 
517 posts since 27 Jul, 2010

Postby progtronic; Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:28 am Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Sugar Bytes wrote:short one:
we will look into your bug reports.

env modulation: hit the button below each envelope fader to open the modulation and slope settings

env looping: click the button below sustain fader, loop on/off is found here

default cc map when aparillo is loaded in daw: will be added

rico


Awesome, thanks. :tu:
Sugar Bytes
KVRian
 
1107 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 am Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

c_voltage wrote:Oh, found some problem it seems, reproduce in Studio one v3 at least.
If use some Aparillo presets, after re-load S1 project plugin can be load with no sound, and even will be not available to switch presets though presets titles will be change, but synth settings will stay the same, and still no sound (as well Orbit becomes inactive). And then helps only remove plugin track and load another Aparillo instance.
Name such preset for reproduce as example - Pad\3.Cell Division EV

Win7 64bit \ S1 v3 64bit \ Aparillo v101

(Check in Ableton - all ok)


Hi c_voltage and progtronic,

we could reproduce it here in our office and will hopefully come up with a quick solution and let you know as soon as a fixed version is ready to download.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine
User avatar
c_voltage
KVRian
 
1146 posts since 16 May, 2004, from Soviet Union

Postby c_voltage; Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:30 am Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Sugar Bytes wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Oh, found some problem it seems, reproduce in Studio one v3 at least.
If use some Aparillo presets, after re-load S1 project plugin can be load with no sound, and even will be not available to switch presets though presets titles will be change, but synth settings will stay the same, and still no sound (as well Orbit becomes inactive). And then helps only remove plugin track and load another Aparillo instance.
Name such preset for reproduce as example - Pad\3.Cell Division EV

Win7 64bit \ S1 v3 64bit \ Aparillo v101

(Check in Ableton - all ok)


Hi c_voltage and progtronic,

we could reproduce it here in our office and will hopefully come up with a quick solution and let you know as soon as a fixed version is ready to download.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

Oh thanks ! Good.
(Btw impressed by sound of mentioned patch, the same can apply to his musicality :D )
User avatar
c_voltage
KVRian
 
1146 posts since 16 May, 2004, from Soviet Union

Postby c_voltage; Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:06 am Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Oh, i checked now, the problem it seems fixed after 1.0.2 today update (or after S1 recently update 3.5.5, not sure). But good in any case.
User avatar
Sound Author
KVRian
 
574 posts since 8 Mar, 2008, from Crestview, Florida

Postby Sound Author; Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Caine123
KVRAF
 
5241 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:11 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

mcbpete wrote:Would it be possible to add a 'Randomize All' button that modifies Objects, Amounts, Radius, MouseRecorder and KeyRecorder all in one click, or basically as the name suggests - Randomizes everything


sugar bytes? any info?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
glokraw
KVRAF
 
6441 posts since 6 Oct, 2004

Postby glokraw; Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:45 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Sugar Bytes wrote:we could reproduce it here in our office and will hopefully come up with a quick solution and let you know as soon as a fixed version is ready to download.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

I, for one, would be quite depressed if you could
create a Machine as wonderful as Aparillo
without having a few unexpected discoveries,
regardless of how they are labeled :wink:
Cheers
Ah_Dziz
KVRAF
 
2329 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Postby Ah_Dziz; Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Sampleconstruct wrote:Why doesn't the delay have also dotted synced values, only triplets and straight values are possible?

Sugar Bytes is weird about including dotted notes in their plugins. There are a few that leave them out all together and others that have them available. I've never gotten why. Also they've never answered when I asked. Just one of those things.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.
HitEmTrue
KVRist
 
33 posts since 24 Nov, 2015

Postby HitEmTrue; Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:18 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

Ah_Dziz wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Why doesn't the delay have also dotted synced values, only triplets and straight values are possible?

Sugar Bytes is weird about including dotted notes in their plugins. There are a few that leave them out all together and others that have them available. I've never gotten why. Also they've never answered when I asked. Just one of those things.


Several pages back (sorry, don't know how many), Sugar Bytes said they would do this.

< edit >
Found it...page 13, Dec. 17.
Ah_Dziz
KVRAF
 
2329 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Postby Ah_Dziz; Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:09 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

That would make my day. I hope they go back and add it to all the other plugins they left it out of too.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.
jsp1979
KVRAF
 
2840 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Postby jsp1979; Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:03 am Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

It's Sugar Bytes sale time this week. What's the verdict on Aparillo months later? Still enjoying it?
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
630 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:01 pm Re: New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

I love it but honestly haven't spent as much time with it as I should!
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments