New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aparillo

Finally picked up the full version, and got a chance to explore a bit more. So cool. Very sci-fi. :borg: A cinematic machine. :wink: 8)

short one:
we will look into your bug reports.

env modulation: hit the button below each envelope fader to open the modulation and slope settings

env looping: click the button below sustain fader, loop on/off is found here

default cc map when aparillo is loaded in daw: will be added

rico

Would it be possible to add a 'Randomize All' button that modifies Objects, Amounts, Radius, MouseRecorder and KeyRecorder all in one click, or basically as the name suggests - Randomizes everything

Sugar Bytes wrote:short one:
we will look into your bug reports.

env modulation: hit the button below each envelope fader to open the modulation and slope settings

env looping: click the button below sustain fader, loop on/off is found here

default cc map when aparillo is loaded in daw: will be added

rico
Awesome, thanks. :tu:

c_voltage wrote:Oh, found some problem it seems, reproduce in Studio one v3 at least.
If use some Aparillo presets, after re-load S1 project plugin can be load with no sound, and even will be not available to switch presets though presets titles will be change, but synth settings will stay the same, and still no sound (as well Orbit becomes inactive). And then helps only remove plugin track and load another Aparillo instance.
Name such preset for reproduce as example - Pad\3.Cell Division EV

Win7 64bit \ S1 v3 64bit \ Aparillo v101

(Check in Ableton - all ok)
Hi c_voltage and progtronic,

we could reproduce it here in our office and will hopefully come up with a quick solution and let you know as soon as a fixed version is ready to download.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

Sugar Bytes wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Oh, found some problem it seems, reproduce in Studio one v3 at least.
If use some Aparillo presets, after re-load S1 project plugin can be load with no sound, and even will be not available to switch presets though presets titles will be change, but synth settings will stay the same, and still no sound (as well Orbit becomes inactive). And then helps only remove plugin track and load another Aparillo instance.
Name such preset for reproduce as example - Pad\3.Cell Division EV

Win7 64bit \ S1 v3 64bit \ Aparillo v101

(Check in Ableton - all ok)
Hi c_voltage and progtronic,

we could reproduce it here in our office and will hopefully come up with a quick solution and let you know as soon as a fixed version is ready to download.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine
Oh thanks ! Good.
(Btw impressed by sound of mentioned patch, the same can apply to his musicality :D )

Oh, i checked now, the problem it seems fixed after 1.0.2 today update (or after S1 recently update 3.5.5, not sure). But good in any case.

mcbpete wrote:Would it be possible to add a 'Randomize All' button that modifies Objects, Amounts, Radius, MouseRecorder and KeyRecorder all in one click, or basically as the name suggests - Randomizes everything
sugar bytes? any info?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Sugar Bytes wrote: we could reproduce it here in our office and will hopefully come up with a quick solution and let you know as soon as a fixed version is ready to download.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine
I, for one, would be quite depressed if you could
create a Machine as wonderful as Aparillo
without having a few unexpected discoveries,
regardless of how they are labeled :wink:
Cheers

Sampleconstruct wrote:Why doesn't the delay have also dotted synced values, only triplets and straight values are possible?
Sugar Bytes is weird about including dotted notes in their plugins. There are a few that leave them out all together and others that have them available. I've never gotten why. Also they've never answered when I asked. Just one of those things.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Why doesn't the delay have also dotted synced values, only triplets and straight values are possible?
Sugar Bytes is weird about including dotted notes in their plugins. There are a few that leave them out all together and others that have them available. I've never gotten why. Also they've never answered when I asked. Just one of those things.
Several pages back (sorry, don't know how many), Sugar Bytes said they would do this.

< edit >
Found it...page 13, Dec. 17.

That would make my day. I hope they go back and add it to all the other plugins they left it out of too.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

It's Sugar Bytes sale time this week. What's the verdict on Aparillo months later? Still enjoying it?

I love it but honestly haven't spent as much time with it as I should!

Return to “Instruments”