TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wavesfactory wrote: If you want this new version please feel free to send us an e-mail to info at wavesfactory.com and I'll personally send you an installer.
Sent you an email 9 hours ago, did you get it? (from po.. at unnamebar ...)

Rickskii wrote:Will there be a price for the new version, for current owners of Trackspacer?
No, free update.

dermage wrote:
wavesfactory wrote: If you want this new version please feel free to send us an e-mail to info at wavesfactory.com and I'll personally send you an installer.
Yes, received!

wavesfactory wrote:
Rickskii wrote:Will there be a price for the new version, for current owners of Trackspacer?
No, free update.
Great! I only bought TrackSpacer not long ago so I appreciate this.

wavesfactory wrote:
dermage wrote:
Yes, received!
but you haven't sent out the link for trackspacer 2.5 out, yet? right?
just want to make sure it won't be like our communication last time :)

dermage wrote:but you haven't sent out the link for trackspacer 2.5 out, yet? right?
Sent.

wavesfactory wrote:
dermage wrote:but you haven't sent out the link for trackspacer 2.5 out, yet? right?
Sent.
Got it thanks!

First thing I noticed it does not seem to load my old saved settings from the previous version. Is this known?

dermage wrote:
wavesfactory wrote:
Sent.
Got it thanks!

First thing I noticed it does not seem to load my old saved settings from the previous version. Is this known?
Let's discuss details by e-mail :)

I bought it from Plugin Boutique. Will there be an updated version in my PB account?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:I bought it from Plugin Boutique. Will there be an updated version in my PB account?
Yes when it's officially released.

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Does the new version have a new vst id? I'd like to try out the new one while leaving the old version installed.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:Does the new version have a new vst id? I'd like to try out the new one while leaving the old version installed.

JJ
seems not to, as my older project opened the new version instead of the old one

dermage wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:Does the new version have a new vst id? I'd like to try out the new one while leaving the old version installed.

JJ
seems not to, as my older project opened the new version instead of the old one
Is it stable? If it's still got some beta issues I may hold out for the official release.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

aside from not loading my settings from previous version 2.05 i have not noticed anything. it may be a bit heavier on cpu, but that may also be my imagination. haven't tested it extensively though. (it's just sitting there in one of my projects, i didn't notice anything very strange or crashs)

Return to “Effects”