bug in reaper with lmagelins slicex and some other products

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok earlier i had posted (few years ago to ab exact) the sytrus was having a GUI problem where it didnt show up after i reopened it(it was the new vector UI) so someone suggested to use the old version and it worked (but imageline gave a new update and sytrus worked)

now i installed latest version of slicex 1.0.40 if i am not wrong.slicex showed the same problem as it was with sytrus in its early new vector GUI

any idea what should i do ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

no one ?? got this problem ??
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

What happens if you resize the plugin window?

Also, you'd have better luck posting to the Reaper and/or ImageLine forum/support.

i tried all settings of resizing all had the same problem

and thanks for the suggestion

This post should go in the Host sub-forum, no?

I've never had this problem with Reaper with the hundreds of plugins I have so I can't help. I suggest that you ask the question directly on Cockos Reaper's forums and/or ImagineLine forums.

SampleScience wrote:This post should go in the Host sub-forum, no?

I've never had this problem with Reaper with the hundreds of plugins I have so I can't help. I suggest that you ask the question directly on Cockos Reaper's forums and/or ImagineLine forums.
thanks i just posted it in the IL KVR forum
no response till now... seems like i have to use the old verson of it until a update like the second sytrus comes out

Return to “Instruments”