Tracktion Waveform v9 available

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Crashed on me when trying to register the trial, lovely. :ud:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

working fine for me...

Glad for you...
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

tonymax wrote:https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/w/ ... l892sFVfRA

looks like a nice update
yes, it is! :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Zexila wrote:Glad for you...
Why the snarkiness? Isn't it helpful to know that what you experienced isn't universal?

Tonymax was just stating a fact.

And FWIW, it's working fine for me too.

My impression is that Tracktion is more reliable on PC than on Mac...

Zexila is on Mac by the way . I don't think he is trolling ....

fedexnman wrote:Zexila is on Mac by the way .
That would have been my guess. I like Tracktion and for a number of versions I upgraded even though I never used it. Each time I would check reliability and would easily get crashes on Mac.

Seems pretty consistent that the people who have reliability issues are on Mac.

Mac performance issues and crashes happen on Mac with Cubase as well...
"and the Word was Sound..."
https://www.youtube.com/user/InLightTone

Waveform 9 is just wonderful. Kudos :tu:

I heard the Mac version is working fine for Waveform 9 maybe it's just the registration and website interaction that made it crash ? Who knows ? But that is discouraging to hear though . I have my pissy pants that my upgrade price is now $59 when it was just $50 a couple of days ago . I guess I'll buy some steaks instead this weekend . :hihi:

I'm using both (Mac and PC) and I tried it on Windows 7, it crashed when I first tried to registered it, than second time I skipped that first pop up register window and it worked with second one, I'm not trolling and apologize for snarky comment. :hug:

flugel45 wrote:
Zexila wrote:Glad for you...
Why the snarkiness? Isn't it helpful to know that what you experienced isn't universal?
No, it is not at all. Because it's 100% obvious anyway that it could not possibly universal - it's an official release version, not in alpha state.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

B.t.w.: I guess I'll pass on this one... it's not even been a year since I shelled out 50bucks for Waveform 8, now they already ask for 59 more...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”