Kuassa not responding to e mails to re-issue licenses?

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Computer crashed and I lost everything. Got the computer going again. E mailed Kuassa support twice but they haven't returned e mail with link to get replacement licenses. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm a legitimate customer with documented purchases for several vsts thru them.

culhain wrote:Computer crashed and I lost everything. Got the computer going again. E mailed Kuassa support twice but they haven't returned e mail with link to get replacement licenses. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm a legitimate customer with documented purchases for several vsts thru them.
Last edited by dimitar on Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, customer service doesn‘t seem to be very quick... three and a half days ago another KVR user sent them a license transfer request for the Modulation Bundle from his to my account. No reaction so far. :-(

Last edited by mindbeet on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

GrabtharsHammer wrote:Yeah, customer service doesn‘t seem to be very quick... three and a half days ago another KVR user sent them a license transfer request for the Modulation Bundle from his to my account. No reaction so far. :-(
Hi GrabtharsHammer !
Would you please point me to the exact post? :)
Not sure if the support team received any information and request about this.
A ticket for license transfer would be great.

A detailed information about license transfer could be found here:
https://www.kuassa.com/support/frequent ... questions/

Best regards,
Dimi

Okay, it took a couple of days but I finally received the license. All good. :-)

GrabtharsHammer wrote:Okay, it took a couple of days but I finally received the license. All good. :-)
Happy to hear that! :)

Return to “Kuassa”