Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
fandango
KVRAF

3635 posts since 5 Jan, 2006, from UK

Postby fandango; Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:50 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

Hink wrote:if we cant find it we can make it :shrug:

Oooh, that actually sounds like the lyric. (C)If we can't find (D) it (F) we can make (G) it.

Once again, searching for that lyric in Google is not bringing any results for me. :(
fandango
KVRAF

Postby fandango; Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:51 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

cryophonik wrote:
Hink wrote:if we cant find it we can make it :shrug:

:lol:

I'll handle bass, you got guitar, Hink? :band:

:lol:

If you need a crappy drum track and synths I have you covered.
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

11383 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:05 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

Since you are not really sure of anything, it's like looking for the infamous needle in the haystack.
When it is from that time, I certainly know it, but your little audio doesn't ring a bell :P
Numanoid
KVRAF

25907 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from a star near where you are

Postby Numanoid; Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:08 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

fandango wrote:http://www.flyingislands.co.uk/uploads/mystery80s.mp3

Sounds really good :tu:

But unfortunately it doesn't ring a bill.

Now I want to hear the original as well :pray:
Yeager
KVRian

1113 posts since 28 Jun, 2005

Postby Yeager; Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:35 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

22322 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:41 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

fandango
KVRAF

Postby fandango; Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:44 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

Yeager wrote:Just trying to help :scared: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upyrWwstEMY

THAT'S IT!!! :wheee:

Wow, memory is a funny thing. So I pretty much got everything wrong (except male vocalist). Thanks again, I'm going to just pick this up on iTunes so I don't forget it again.
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

11383 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:41 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

Wow, how did you guess? I know that song well and like it a lot, but based on your audio and hints I would never have guessed, frankly. :)
Roman Empire
KVRian

839 posts since 31 Mar, 2002, from Spain

Postby Roman Empire; Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:44 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

fandango wrote:

Wow, memory is a funny thing. So I pretty much got everything wrong (except male vocalist). Thanks again, I'm going to just pick this up on iTunes so I don't forget it again.

Dude, the song you had in your head really sounds different, and you should continue writing on it.
Maybe you can use this skill to write new pop songs; play the best tunes now, and try to remember them in 10 years. The mutated versions will be big hits, and are too far from the originals to trigger any lawsuits :D

Best Regards

Roman Empire
Yeager
KVRian

1113 posts since 28 Jun, 2005

Postby Yeager; Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:24 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

fandango wrote:

Cool :D , it was your "song" that made me think of talk talk , the atmosphere was just right, and the "make it"
part was also in there.

And I just :love: TalkTalk :hyper:
janenep13
KVRer

1 post since 13 Mar, 2018

Postby janenep13; Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

Is the song you are trying to find called "Lookout Weekend" by Debbie Deb?
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

9996 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:21 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

Fantastic Choon!
mcnelson
KVRian

1077 posts since 26 Mar, 2004, from UK

Postby mcnelson; Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 am Re: Trying to find an 80s song with lyric "we can make it"?

Interest anyone in a Weezer cover?
ABLETON LIVE 10 & PUSH2: TWISTED TOOLS : SONIC CHARGE : SUGAR BYTES
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Everything Else (Music related)