Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Reason Adapted form coolout - very fast and smooth transaction - upgrade to Reason 10 worked like a charm! I highly recommend this seller!

I bought Audiothing Outer Space from Lazylefteye : A great, friendly and helpful seller, genuinely pleasant to communicate with. 10/10 thumbs up :tu: Oh, and Audiothing transferred the license quite quickly too.

Sold Audiothing Outerspace to epiphaneia really nice guy to deal with. Fast payment and friendly communication :tu:

Bought Ultra analog VA-2 and Xils3 LE from the user Trannin. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Quick and friend communication. Thumbs up! :)

Bought Zebra 2 & The Dark Zebra from htohgrom. Very fast and smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

B_M wrote:Bought Zebra 2 & The Dark Zebra from htohgrom. Very fast and smooth transaction. Highly recommended!
Yup, smooth and to the point transaction and quick payment. I can definitely recommend B_M to deal with :tu:
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

sumskilz wrote:Bought Toontrack Custom & Vintage SDX from medienhexer. Fast license transfer, all good, recommended.
Good communication and fast transaction with sumskilz, thanks!
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Bought Satson from HcDoom
Bought Time and Timbre Ableton pack from nori.lam
Sold ANA 2 to systmu

All fantastic transactions, no issues whatsoever.

Sold two SDX packs to La Mato. Fast payment, easy transaction.

Bought KiloHearts REVERSER from Selfik. Clear, quick, and simple. Recommended.

NVM!
Last edited by EnGee on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Fabfilter Pro Q from SLGB. Good communication, friendly, and a great seller. Recommended! Thanks!

Sold Hornet Channelstrip to Nielzie. Fast and friendly response. Recommended!

Bought Ezdrummer 1 + Ezdrummer 2 upgrade from Tsounds. Excellent transaction. Great communication and follow up.

Many thanks to Morelia for Synthmaster and Synthmaster One, bit of a mishap with the license transfer with KV331, but was easily fixed

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”