Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ambient Reverb

... :( hard news on Vasily website:
Dear friends! The author of the Stone Voices project and all software products provided on this website - Vasily Makarov is seriously ill and is on treatment in hospital. To restore Vasily's health, you need your support, which can be rendered on the donation page.
Last edited by lastoshka kri on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Do you know what happened to him? :(
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

For several years he has been ill with tuberculosis. Now tuberculosis became very acute. the doctors can not help anything. Now he can be helped only by friendly support, good mood and, sorry, finance

Kvr auction to help him ?
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

lastoshka kri wrote:For several years he has been ill with tuberculosis. Now tuberculosis became very acute. the doctors can not help anything. Now he can be helped only by friendly support, good mood and, sorry, finance
What do you mean by 'doctors can't help him' ?

Sure tuberculosis can be serious, even in 2018, but why dont they give him penicillin or something?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:
lastoshka kri wrote:For several years he has been ill with tuberculosis. Now tuberculosis became very acute. the doctors can not help anything. Now he can be helped only by friendly support, good mood and, sorry, finance

Sure tuberculosis can be serious, even in 2018, but why dont they give him penicillin or something?
You're a doctor?

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:

You're a doctor?
No.

Vasily has a very hard form of tuberculosis - very afflicted with both lungs, it is difficult for him to move around, because serious pulmonary insufficiency is present and bleeding opens. So we transported him to the hospital. He has a wide a n ti bio tic resistance. Sorry for the flame . He himself on the Internet can not get out, because he does not have portable devices for this. Greetings to all. Once again, I'm sorry for the flame and the details.

Ah thanks. Hope he gets better soon

i tested this verb - it's brilliant i think!

how is the Vasiliy health?
It's strange why he was not treated at once :( I know this with own experience, plus you must take a pills every 1 time in 12 hours, it's important, if no - then possible a complications. Of course in our post USSR countries and especcially in Siberia where is the wild life, medicine isnt good, and with a slow reaction.
I hope Vasiliy will leave one's bed and give us new great plug-ins soon!
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

+1

I sincerely hope he has a quick recovery.

:pray:
바보

Still now nothing else about him?

Hi All. I am on treatment in hospital now and I take very strong cures so to me very difficult not only to program but write messages here.
On recovery I plan to make the fifth version of a Ambient Reverb, but it will be paid as I need funds for Mac computer purchase to develop plug-ins under this platform.

All thanks who gave support in time, so difficult for me! :tu:

Васян выздоравливай чувак.

c_voltage wrote:Васян выздоравливай чувак.
Да выздоровлю полюбасу )
Пока программированием сложно заниматься - от лекарств тошнит.
Хотя в 2015 году когда лежал в больнице - разработал VST синт "Маразматор" :D

Return to “Effects”