impOSCar tuning

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody who works with impOSCar,

i like to change all my instruments tuning to 432 hertz, what is easy on the most ones. Exeptions are Ableton Operator where I must tune all 4 oscillators what results in unexpected effects and the second I found is impOSCar V 1.1 where I find no knob to do that.

Anyone who knows better? :pray:

slowdrive wrote: Anyone who knows better? :pray:
Yeah, don't believe nut jobs on the internet claiming spiritual relevance to a tuning reference.

But no, impOSCar oddly has no tuning knob (unlike the original).

Mr Arkadin wrote:Yeah, don't believe nut jobs on the internet claiming spiritual relevance to a tuning reference.
It's behaviour like this that is prejudiced and highly immature, for a grown adult person such as yourself.
Even if someone is wrong about their claims, they are not "nut jobs" Mr Arkadin!!! But if they are right, what then does that say about you?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I will happily entertain many thoughts, but this one has been debunked so many times but keeps popping up again every so often as new people discover this 'revelation' on some internet page or other. I'd believe flat earth theory before this (and that's saying something).

@ hunterkiller: Thanks much for this!

@MrArkadin: save your time and energy trying to teach me. What you write you copied from those millions who dont believe nor understand and have no respect.
Anyway thanks for info about the missing knob.

Mr Arkadin wrote:
slowdrive wrote: Anyone who knows better? :pray:
Yeah, don't believe nut jobs on the internet claiming spiritual relevance to a tuning reference.
:lol: I'd never heard of this mentalism before (probably because some of my guitars struggle to stay tune whatever the bastard frequency). This explained it quite well;

https://jakubmarian.com/the-432-hz-vs-4 ... cy-theory/

It was the Nazis! :hihi:

You might be able to tune the track impOSCar is on (depending on the DAW), or add a plugin like Eventide H910 to adjust by cents and get it to match your other tracks.

donkey tugger wrote: It was the Nazis! :hihi:
Isn't it always? :hihi:

In any case I emailed GForce about it a number of years ago and it was never added to impOSCar 2 either. Somewhat odd omission.

Thanks examigan, this might help, I will try it.

Now I close the "discussion" about whatever some guys want to talk about here, before it gets stuck in mud.

Jon Hodgson Imposcar designer on KVR might be able to help.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

donkey tugger wrote:
:lol: I'd never heard of this mentalism before (probably because some of my guitars struggle to stay tune whatever the bastard frequency).

You tune your guitars? :o

Never even knew this was a 'thing'.

AnX wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
:lol: I'd never heard of this mentalism before (probably because some of my guitars struggle to stay tune whatever the bastard frequency).

You tune your guitars? :o
I usually have a brief attempt. If you pile loads of them on it sorts itself out somewhere along the line.

Mr Arkadin wrote:
donkey tugger wrote: It was the Nazis! :hihi:
Isn't it always? :hihi:

In any case I emailed GForce about it a number of years ago and it was never added to impOSCar 2 either. Somewhat odd omission.
if you believe the conspiracys the more up to date one is "it was the satanic cabal that are behind clinton, soros and sjws in general, because 440hz makes us more programmable and we will walk in to the matrix. because duh iphones..."

Return to “Instruments”