rings of saturn:feat david icke (new age awakening/post-rock)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

big impactful noise in the beginning
what'd you use

theres an absynth coombulator patch providing the squeals, the voice straight and processed and then everything else is guitar through varying fx.
the voice has been processed using "ribs" a granular toy :D some of this through replika has a deep distant timpani roll type sound going on, is this the sound youre after?

jancivil wrote:Jessica Jones S2, ep 1
prospective client: There are lizards wearing human skins taking over our government.
spoilers! i haven't watched it yet, my gf tells me "shes at it in the loo, classy lady..."
after the first series, i did wonder how many parents had thought "its marvel, ill leave them to it while i do some bits upstairs" only to have some explaining to do later on :lol:

vurt wrote:theres an absynth coombulator patch providing the squeals, the voice straight and processed and then everything else is guitar through varying fx.
the voice has been processed using "ribs" a granular toy :D some of this through replika has a deep distant timpani roll type sound going on, is this the sound youre after?
I forgot.

wtf is a coombulator patch

that appears to be the name of the patch ;)

its some comb filter thing.
i didn't name it :P

Ohhhhhhk

it were likely the squeals I was wondering about

Return to “Music Cafe”