Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shonky wrote:
autodafe wrote:just found this Pixelator Plugin for just 1$/€/£

can't be bad :D

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... Pixelator/
Before making such a considerable investment and using up valuable kilobytes on my PC, could anyone tell me if they have any experience with this plugin?
Its a bit crusher, you've probably got a dozen already :wink:

Theres loads of freeware if you dont
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Pixelator: Meh, it's ok, there are many that are quite a lot better sounding imho.
It's got some nice features, different models, visualization etc.

Worth a buck no doubt, but I'm not overly impressed with the sound
of it, tbh.

On top of that it was also the first time that I could apply Reverb Bucks to a software purchase at Reverb. I still had 10 Reverb Bucks in my account from when I signed up with them and that brought the price further down to $74.15. Considering that I got Reason Limited for free I almost feel guilty.
Thanks for the heads up mgw38. First time Reverb customer here, so feel free to PM me your 10 Reverb Bucks referal link for signing up.

Does any trusty online retailer match this hard to beat $74.15 for Reason 10 UPGD? (Uncle E?) :wink:
eSoundz: alacantec

alacantec wrote:Does any trusty online retailer match this hard to beat $74.15 for Reason 10 UPGD? (Uncle E?) :wink:
Sorry, that's below our cost.

Anyone get a serial for Eclipse yet?

alacantec wrote: Thanks for the heads up mgw38. First time Reverb customer here, so feel free to PM me your 10 Reverb Bucks referal link for signing up.
The referral $10 seems to be only available to US customers.

khanyz wrote:Harrison are including ”What’s in the box” deals in their newsletter.

Currently, Mixbus is $19.99 and the XT-DS De-Esser is $9.81 :ud: . Some deals are freebies.

http://harrisonconsoles.com/site/mixbus.html
I think you only see the $19 if you follow the link in the emails they've sent with the coupon code appended - if I just visit their shop without it, it's showing $79. Not sure if the codes are unique or not.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
khanyz wrote:Harrison are including ”What’s in the box” deals in their newsletter.

Currently, Mixbus is $19.99 and the XT-DS De-Esser is $9.81 :ud: . Some deals are freebies.

http://harrisonconsoles.com/site/mixbus.html
I think you only see the $19 if you follow the link in the emails they've sent with the coupon code appended - if I just visit their shop without it, it's showing $79. Not sure if the codes are unique or not.
You have to sign up to the newsletter to get the deals.

I’m sure they’d honour current ones if you contact them.

BTW The Mixbus offer includes the XT-EG expander/gate free. The coupon code is ITBMB19
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

mgw38 wrote:If you are still holding out on the Reason 10 upgrade from Reason Essentials/Limited/Adapted, Reverb.com has a 15% off St. Patricks Day sale that also works for the Reason upgrade bringing the price down to $84.15.
Thanks for that reminder. I was on the fence since I don't really want to compose/arrange in Reason, but I think it might be worth it to use as a rewire slave. The synths in Reason look really great, so I'm taking a chance.

mgw38 wrote:If you are still holding out on the Reason 10 upgrade from Reason Essentials/Limited/Adapted, Reverb.com has a 15% off St. Patricks Day sale that also works for the Reason upgrade bringing the price down to $84.15.

On top of that it was also the first time that I could apply Reverb Bucks to a software purchase at Reverb. I still had 10 Reverb Bucks in my account from when I signed up with them and that brought the price further down to $74.15. Considering that I got Reason Limited for free I almost feel guilty.

Bought that today, but couldn't upgrade my Reason Limited that I got from the Korg Software Bundle that came with my NanoKontrol Studio. Contacted Reverb who told me to contact Propellerheads. Anyone have the same issue with registering the licence saying that they don't have valid licence to upgrade from (even though I can see my Limited licence in my Propellerheads account)?

kwilson wrote:Bought that today, but couldn't upgrade my Reason Limited that I got from the Korg Software Bundle that came with my NanoKontrol Studio. Contacted Reverb who told me to contact Propellerheads. Anyone have the same issue with registering the licence saying that they don't have valid licence to upgrade from (even though I can see my Limited licence in my Propellerheads account)?
Do you have a license for an old Reason version in your account? Somebody mentioned that there are issues if you have on old Reason as well as a Reason Limited license.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

dangayle wrote:
Thanks for that reminder. I was on the fence since I don't really want to compose/arrange in Reason, but I think it might be worth it to use as a rewire slave. The synths in Reason look really great, so I'm taking a chance.
Great idea especially if you can do it on the cheap. I love the instruments/FX/routing in Reason but am not crazy about its sequencer. Rewiring to Live works for me...Rewire is a wee bit more of a hassle but once you figure out details for your DAW and remember to save both DAW files (in the same place) it's easy.

Winstontaneous wrote:
dangayle wrote:
Great idea especially if you can do it on the cheap. I love the instruments/FX/routing in Reason but am not crazy about its sequencer. Rewiring to Live works for me...Rewire is a wee bit more of a hassle but once you figure out details for your DAW and remember to save both DAW files (in the same place) it's easy.
The Reverb offer seems to be down ("coming soon"): https://reverb.com/au/software/digital- ... d-download

Or is it just me?

kwilson wrote:

Bought that today, but couldn't upgrade my Reason Limited that I got from the Korg Software Bundle that came with my NanoKontrol Studio. Contacted Reverb who told me to contact Propellerheads. Anyone have the same issue with registering the licence saying that they don't have valid licence to upgrade from (even though I can see my Limited licence in my Propellerheads account)?
I upgraded the same Korg Reason Limited with the upgrade bought from Reverb.com this morning. Everything worked perfectly for me.

kwilson wrote:

I had the same issue with my initial registration of the Reason Limited from Korg. Somehow on the 10th try or so it worked. No idea why, but maybe their servers are overloaded. The upgrade to Reason 10 worked on the first attempt though.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”