how can i edit ADSR in Falcon [SOLVED]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am running the IRCAM Prepared Piano in Falcon and would like to alter the attack time of the sound. Is there any way to do this? I have been trying to use MOD> ADSR at the program / Layer and keygroup levels but there is no impact of the changes I make.

How does one implement a simple global ADSR in Falcon?

thanks,

SEE BELOW FOR SOLUTION
Last edited by woggle on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Errm, you didn't see the envelope on the Settings page, by any chance?

You can adjust envelope for each preparation individually. Select it in the dropdown menu and off you go.

EvilDragon wrote:Errm, you didn't see the envelope on the Settings page, by any chance?

You can adjust envelope for each preparation individually. Select it in the dropdown menu and off you go.
yep - sadly that does not work for most of the instruments - but only for the bow, ebow and mutes

for example select the instrument IPP-eraser and that control is locked

This might help:
viewtopic.php?p=6849475

EDIT: The links that Samplecontruct provided don't work anymore... :?

Examigan wrote:This might help:
viewtopic.php?p=6849475

thanks - that looks as though it would have worked if only that site hadn't died :(

I've emailed UVI support, maybe they have an idea - there should be some method, it is such a basic part of designing an instrument

SOLUTION
load the instrument
go in to EDIT by clicking on the EDIT tab along the top of the main window (there's Info, Edit, Effects, Events and Mods to chose from)
go to the KEYGROUPS section of the instrument and right click on GAIN
select from the dropdown menu ADD MODLATION > Internal/Program > New AHD

Down the bottom of the screen is the MODULATION window and in their will be your new AHD

woggle wrote:
viewtopic.php?p=6849475

thanks - that looks as though it would have worked if only that site hadn't died :(

I've emailed UVI support, maybe they have an idea - there should be some method, it is such a basic part of designing an instrument
Well the site hasn't died yet, it has been blocked (like all my other websites) by my provider as my webspace has been hacked, falcontinuum.com and all my other sites will be online again soon hopefully.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
woggle wrote:
viewtopic.php?p=6849475

Well the site hasn't died yet, it has been blocked (like all my other websites) by my provider as my webspace has been hacked, falcontinuum.com and all my other sites will be online again soon hopefully.
good to hear - as you can see I solved my problem but I look forward to working more with Falcon so your site will be a great help when it returns

Return to “Instruments”