Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Audiothing Type A from s28. Excellent seller, very helpful and a speedy license transfer.

I bought Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro from axembler. Very charming fellow, and somehow he managed to get PA to do the transfer on the weekend. Hats off axembler and thanks again!
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

cjban wrote:Just bought Serum from Stuart T. Quick transaction, highly recommended.
Thank you cjban. Smooth transfer. Recommended buyer :tu:

Just bought Softube Vintage Amp Room from colabean viewtopic.php?f=43&t=501683

Smooth and fast transfer. Thank you.

Photo_G wrote:Picked up Tracktion Daw Essentials Collection from BrokenTrance. Great seller, highly recommended!

G
Thanks Photo_G. I recommend you highly. I like buyers that give quick answers and don't wait 30 minutes between the messages. Photo_G was easy, fast and pleasant to communicate with.

BT.

Sold Komplete 10 to abhshkg

Quick response and payment times. Covered +5% for paypals transaction fee.

Bought NI Komplete 10 from ddbsirt1. Smooth transaction. Would recommend. :tu:
"Like a rolling stone..."

I sold Strummed Acoustics 2 to sumskilz.. All went fine, thank you very much.

Just bought Strummed Acoustics 2 from musikertimo. Quick and easy transaction, no problems at all.

Sold Heavyocity Punish to jsvalmont. Not a good transaction and would not deal with him again.

Bought Heavyocity Punish from Stuart T. Not a good transaction and would not deal with him again. I said I would pay one PayPal fee which was fine with me. He did not inform me or list the item in GBP (he listed in USD, and I also use USD) which required an unexpected additional PayPal fee for currency conversion, and I would not pay the extra unexpected fee. If he disapproved of the payment he should have offered a refund instead of making the license transfer. I would have accepted refund. We agreed $70 and I paid that plus standard PayPal fee of 3% to equal a total of $72.40.
Last edited by jsvalmont on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jsvalmont wrote:Bought Heavyocity Punish from Stuart T. Not a good transaction and would not deal with him again. I said I would pay one PayPal fee which was fine with me. He did not inform me or list the item in GBP (he listed in USD, and I also use USD) which required an unexpected additional PayPal fee for currency conversion, and I would not pay the extra unexpected fee. If he disapproved of the payment he should have offered a refund instead of making the license transfer. I would have accepted refund.
Not true. You have tried to scam me and now you’re lying and I already had made the ilok transfer before I checked my paypal account so couldn’t refund you. Dishonest guy. I didn’t ask for pounds I asked for dollars and you said you would pay the fees which you didn’t. Check my feedback. 100 % positive here on KVR from dozens of other KVRers. Where is your feedback? Beware, when dealing with this guy.
Last edited by Stuart T on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Akai VIP 3.1 from Selfik

Received the license within moments of paying :tu:

Bought Repro from Stan Navi, all good.

Bought SKnote XTrim from wearealiens. Painless transfer, great seller. Recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”